Janice Dickinson Offered Herself as Prize in Charity Event
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson offered herself up for auction to raise money for a diabetes charity - and raised $20,000. The reality TV star agreed to offer an afternoon in her company as the top prize at a recent fundraising event for Juvenile Diabetes in San Francisco, California.
The day out will include a makeover and a photo shoot for the lucky winner, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. And Dickinson was stunned to raise a whopping $20,000 with the lot, quipping, "Whoever they are, they're going to get a lot more for their money than they paid!"
Fundraising event aside, Janice Dickinson was rumored earlier this year to have worked on her own reality show which will see her as a cougar feeding on young men to serve the purpose of her romantic life. The project reportedly is made as a dating kind of show where "boy toys" will compete for her attention by "waiting on her hand and foot."
More Janice Dickinson News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer