Janice Dickinson Offered Herself as Prize in Charity Event
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson offered herself up for auction to raise money for a diabetes charity - and raised $20,000. The reality TV star agreed to offer an afternoon in her company as the top prize at a recent fundraising event for Juvenile Diabetes in San Francisco, California.
The day out will include a makeover and a photo shoot for the lucky winner, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. And Dickinson was stunned to raise a whopping $20,000 with the lot, quipping, "Whoever they are, they're going to get a lot more for their money than they paid!"
Fundraising event aside, Janice Dickinson was rumored earlier this year to have worked on her own reality show which will see her as a cougar feeding on young men to serve the purpose of her romantic life. The project reportedly is made as a dating kind of show where "boy toys" will compete for her attention by "waiting on her hand and foot."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic