Janice Dickinson Offered Herself as Prize in Charity Event
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson offered herself up for auction to raise money for a diabetes charity - and raised $20,000. The reality TV star agreed to offer an afternoon in her company as the top prize at a recent fundraising event for Juvenile Diabetes in San Francisco, California.
The day out will include a makeover and a photo shoot for the lucky winner, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. And Dickinson was stunned to raise a whopping $20,000 with the lot, quipping, "Whoever they are, they're going to get a lot more for their money than they paid!"
Fundraising event aside, Janice Dickinson was rumored earlier this year to have worked on her own reality show which will see her as a cougar feeding on young men to serve the purpose of her romantic life. The project reportedly is made as a dating kind of show where "boy toys" will compete for her attention by "waiting on her hand and foot."
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps