Janice Dickinson Offered Herself as Prize in Charity Event
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson offered herself up for auction to raise money for a diabetes charity - and raised $20,000. The reality TV star agreed to offer an afternoon in her company as the top prize at a recent fundraising event for Juvenile Diabetes in San Francisco, California.
The day out will include a makeover and a photo shoot for the lucky winner, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. And Dickinson was stunned to raise a whopping $20,000 with the lot, quipping, "Whoever they are, they're going to get a lot more for their money than they paid!"
Fundraising event aside, Janice Dickinson was rumored earlier this year to have worked on her own reality show which will see her as a cougar feeding on young men to serve the purpose of her romantic life. The project reportedly is made as a dating kind of show where "boy toys" will compete for her attention by "waiting on her hand and foot."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors