Janice Dickinson Offered Herself as Prize in Charity Event
Former supermodel Janice Dickinson offered herself up for auction to raise money for a diabetes charity - and raised $20,000. The reality TV star agreed to offer an afternoon in her company as the top prize at a recent fundraising event for Juvenile Diabetes in San Francisco, California.
The day out will include a makeover and a photo shoot for the lucky winner, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. And Dickinson was stunned to raise a whopping $20,000 with the lot, quipping, "Whoever they are, they're going to get a lot more for their money than they paid!"
Fundraising event aside, Janice Dickinson was rumored earlier this year to have worked on her own reality show which will see her as a cougar feeding on young men to serve the purpose of her romantic life. The project reportedly is made as a dating kind of show where "boy toys" will compete for her attention by "waiting on her hand and foot."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group