Ex-Warrant Frontman Jani Lane Arrested for DUI
Glam rocker Jani Lane is in trouble with the law again - he was reportedly arrested in California on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). The former Warrant frontman was pulled over by officers while driving in the Woodland Hills area of California on Sunday evening, May 9, and has been booked on suspicion of DUI, according to TMZ.
In 2009, Lane pleaded no contest to a charge of DUI and was sentenced to two days in jail and 36 months probation, as well as alcohol education classes and community service. A warrant for his arrest was allegedly issued in February this year after he failed to appear at a progress hearing.
His lawyer later insisted he was in hospital recovering from an unspecified ailment at the time of the court date.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation