Ex-Warrant Frontman Jani Lane Arrested for DUI
Glam rocker Jani Lane is in trouble with the law again - he was reportedly arrested in California on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). The former Warrant frontman was pulled over by officers while driving in the Woodland Hills area of California on Sunday evening, May 9, and has been booked on suspicion of DUI, according to TMZ.
In 2009, Lane pleaded no contest to a charge of DUI and was sentenced to two days in jail and 36 months probation, as well as alcohol education classes and community service. A warrant for his arrest was allegedly issued in February this year after he failed to appear at a progress hearing.
His lawyer later insisted he was in hospital recovering from an unspecified ailment at the time of the court date.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl