Ex-Warrant Frontman Jani Lane Arrested for DUI
Glam rocker Jani Lane is in trouble with the law again - he was reportedly arrested in California on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). The former Warrant frontman was pulled over by officers while driving in the Woodland Hills area of California on Sunday evening, May 9, and has been booked on suspicion of DUI, according to TMZ.
In 2009, Lane pleaded no contest to a charge of DUI and was sentenced to two days in jail and 36 months probation, as well as alcohol education classes and community service. A warrant for his arrest was allegedly issued in February this year after he failed to appear at a progress hearing.
His lawyer later insisted he was in hospital recovering from an unspecified ailment at the time of the court date.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free