Ex-Warrant Frontman Jani Lane Arrested for DUI
Glam rocker Jani Lane is in trouble with the law again - he was reportedly arrested in California on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). The former Warrant frontman was pulled over by officers while driving in the Woodland Hills area of California on Sunday evening, May 9, and has been booked on suspicion of DUI, according to TMZ.
In 2009, Lane pleaded no contest to a charge of DUI and was sentenced to two days in jail and 36 months probation, as well as alcohol education classes and community service. A warrant for his arrest was allegedly issued in February this year after he failed to appear at a progress hearing.
His lawyer later insisted he was in hospital recovering from an unspecified ailment at the time of the court date.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel