Ex-Warrant Frontman Jani Lane Arrested for DUI
Glam rocker Jani Lane is in trouble with the law again - he was reportedly arrested in California on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). The former Warrant frontman was pulled over by officers while driving in the Woodland Hills area of California on Sunday evening, May 9, and has been booked on suspicion of DUI, according to TMZ.
In 2009, Lane pleaded no contest to a charge of DUI and was sentenced to two days in jail and 36 months probation, as well as alcohol education classes and community service. A warrant for his arrest was allegedly issued in February this year after he failed to appear at a progress hearing.
His lawyer later insisted he was in hospital recovering from an unspecified ailment at the time of the court date.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard