Lindsay Lohan's Porn Star Role Disgusts Her Father
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father Michael has ridiculed her decision to play infamous porn star Linda Lovelace in a biopic - insisting the role will end her career for good. Photographer Tyler Shields has confirmed he has been approached to work on the film, which will tell the story of the "Deep Throat" star, and Lohan has been chosen to portray Lovelace.
But Michael - who has been embroiled in a war of words with the "Mean Girls" star since he attempted to stage an intervention at her Hollywood home in April - is adamant the risque role will prove disastrous for his daughter's already faltering acting career. He tells UsWeekly.com, "Oh, I don't even want to go there... Come on! Seriously - why? She did 'Parent Trap', 'Confessions (of a Teenage Drama Queen)', 'Freaky Friday', 'Mean Girls', 'Just My Luck' and 'Herbie (: Fully Loaded)'. And you know what? 'Georgia Rule' was a fantastic movie."
"People don't give her credit for it, but that was one of her best acting jobs. But I mean, she started with 'Parent Trap' and now this? Why? Who makes these decisions? If I was there, it would never happen, believe me. There's no way to resurrect your career after that. So many people have come to me with offers for Lindsay for great family-style films, general audience kind of releases, but you know ... whatever."
Lohan has struggled to find employment in Hollywood after filming the flop "I Know Who Killed Me" in 2007, only working on two films since its release.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy