Usher's 'OMG' Kicked Out From U.K.'s No. 1
R&B superstar Usher has been forced to settle for second place in the U.K. singles chart for another week running after losing his crown to British rap group Roll Deep. The "Burn" hitmaker's collaboration with will.i.am, "OMG", slipped from number one to two last week with London collective Roll Deep replacing him at the top with their song "Good Times".
There was no change when the official countdown was released on Sunday, May 9 - Roll Deep remained in first place, followed by Usher and British rapper/singer Plan B at three with "She Said". Dance group Pendulum debuts at four with "Watercolour", while Aggro Santos rounds out the top five with the track Candy.
Meanwhile, reality TV star Diana Vickers has topped the U.K. albums chart with her debut disc "Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree", pushing Plan B's "The Defamation of Strictland Banks" down to number two.
More Usher News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed