Usher's 'OMG' Kicked Out From U.K.'s No. 1
R&B superstar Usher has been forced to settle for second place in the U.K. singles chart for another week running after losing his crown to British rap group Roll Deep. The "Burn" hitmaker's collaboration with will.i.am, "OMG", slipped from number one to two last week with London collective Roll Deep replacing him at the top with their song "Good Times".
There was no change when the official countdown was released on Sunday, May 9 - Roll Deep remained in first place, followed by Usher and British rapper/singer Plan B at three with "She Said". Dance group Pendulum debuts at four with "Watercolour", while Aggro Santos rounds out the top five with the track Candy.
Meanwhile, reality TV star Diana Vickers has topped the U.K. albums chart with her debut disc "Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree", pushing Plan B's "The Defamation of Strictland Banks" down to number two.
More Usher News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!