Usher's 'OMG' Kicked Out From U.K.'s No. 1
R&B superstar Usher has been forced to settle for second place in the U.K. singles chart for another week running after losing his crown to British rap group Roll Deep. The "Burn" hitmaker's collaboration with will.i.am, "OMG", slipped from number one to two last week with London collective Roll Deep replacing him at the top with their song "Good Times".
There was no change when the official countdown was released on Sunday, May 9 - Roll Deep remained in first place, followed by Usher and British rapper/singer Plan B at three with "She Said". Dance group Pendulum debuts at four with "Watercolour", while Aggro Santos rounds out the top five with the track Candy.
Meanwhile, reality TV star Diana Vickers has topped the U.K. albums chart with her debut disc "Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree", pushing Plan B's "The Defamation of Strictland Banks" down to number two.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other