Usher's 'OMG' Kicked Out From U.K.'s No. 1
R&B superstar Usher has been forced to settle for second place in the U.K. singles chart for another week running after losing his crown to British rap group Roll Deep. The "Burn" hitmaker's collaboration with will.i.am, "OMG", slipped from number one to two last week with London collective Roll Deep replacing him at the top with their song "Good Times".
There was no change when the official countdown was released on Sunday, May 9 - Roll Deep remained in first place, followed by Usher and British rapper/singer Plan B at three with "She Said". Dance group Pendulum debuts at four with "Watercolour", while Aggro Santos rounds out the top five with the track Candy.
Meanwhile, reality TV star Diana Vickers has topped the U.K. albums chart with her debut disc "Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree", pushing Plan B's "The Defamation of Strictland Banks" down to number two.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates