Usher's 'OMG' Kicked Out From U.K.'s No. 1
R&B superstar Usher has been forced to settle for second place in the U.K. singles chart for another week running after losing his crown to British rap group Roll Deep. The "Burn" hitmaker's collaboration with will.i.am, "OMG", slipped from number one to two last week with London collective Roll Deep replacing him at the top with their song "Good Times".
There was no change when the official countdown was released on Sunday, May 9 - Roll Deep remained in first place, followed by Usher and British rapper/singer Plan B at three with "She Said". Dance group Pendulum debuts at four with "Watercolour", while Aggro Santos rounds out the top five with the track Candy.
Meanwhile, reality TV star Diana Vickers has topped the U.K. albums chart with her debut disc "Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree", pushing Plan B's "The Defamation of Strictland Banks" down to number two.
More Usher News
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt