Songs Leaked, Angry Lindsay Lohan Plans Video Shoot
Singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has been left fuming after discovering her new music has been leaked online. The "Mean Girls" star announced plans for her third album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project was put on hold after deciding to take a break from recording in 2008.
She recently returned to the studio to work on the disc, but she's struggling to keep the project under wraps until it's complete, blaming an inside mole for illegally releasing her songs on the internet. In a post on Twitter.com blog, she writes, "I don't know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks! I can assure everyone, it is NOT me."
Lohan plans to combat the early release of her tune "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" by shooting a promo as soon as possible so it can be turned into an official single. She adds, "So I've decided to do a music video rather than let my tracks just go to waste. need some time to choose a director and such in regards to can't stop.'"
The latest leaked song titled "I Wanna Be Bad":
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest