Songs Leaked, Angry Lindsay Lohan Plans Video Shoot
Singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has been left fuming after discovering her new music has been leaked online. The "Mean Girls" star announced plans for her third album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project was put on hold after deciding to take a break from recording in 2008.
She recently returned to the studio to work on the disc, but she's struggling to keep the project under wraps until it's complete, blaming an inside mole for illegally releasing her songs on the internet. In a post on Twitter.com blog, she writes, "I don't know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks! I can assure everyone, it is NOT me."
Lohan plans to combat the early release of her tune "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" by shooting a promo as soon as possible so it can be turned into an official single. She adds, "So I've decided to do a music video rather than let my tracks just go to waste. need some time to choose a director and such in regards to can't stop.'"
The latest leaked song titled "I Wanna Be Bad":
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie