Songs Leaked, Angry Lindsay Lohan Plans Video Shoot
Singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has been left fuming after discovering her new music has been leaked online. The "Mean Girls" star announced plans for her third album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project was put on hold after deciding to take a break from recording in 2008.
She recently returned to the studio to work on the disc, but she's struggling to keep the project under wraps until it's complete, blaming an inside mole for illegally releasing her songs on the internet. In a post on Twitter.com blog, she writes, "I don't know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks! I can assure everyone, it is NOT me."
Lohan plans to combat the early release of her tune "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" by shooting a promo as soon as possible so it can be turned into an official single. She adds, "So I've decided to do a music video rather than let my tracks just go to waste. need some time to choose a director and such in regards to can't stop.'"
The latest leaked song titled "I Wanna Be Bad":
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis