Songs Leaked, Angry Lindsay Lohan Plans Video Shoot
Singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has been left fuming after discovering her new music has been leaked online. The "Mean Girls" star announced plans for her third album, tentatively titled "Spirit in the Dark", in 2007 after signing with Universal Motown but the project was put on hold after deciding to take a break from recording in 2008.
She recently returned to the studio to work on the disc, but she's struggling to keep the project under wraps until it's complete, blaming an inside mole for illegally releasing her songs on the internet. In a post on Twitter.com blog, she writes, "I don't know who, but someone keeps leaking my tracks! I can assure everyone, it is NOT me."
Lohan plans to combat the early release of her tune "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" by shooting a promo as soon as possible so it can be turned into an official single. She adds, "So I've decided to do a music video rather than let my tracks just go to waste. need some time to choose a director and such in regards to can't stop.'"
The latest leaked song titled "I Wanna Be Bad":
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival