Victoria Adams Set to Be Writer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Victoria Adams is set to dish out fashion advice for her friend Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle newsletter. The former Spice Girl-turned-style guru has launched a range of jeans and currently designs high-end dress collections.
Now she's preparing to share her expertise in an upcoming article on the "Shakespeare in Love" star's Goop website and weekly newsletter. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "They've admired each other for years. Victoria agreed to write a fashion segment for Goop and Gwyneth told Victoria she's always welcome at her London home."
Gwyneth Paltrow has several times shown that she is obsessed with the Victoria Adams' dress collection by wearing the collections from the Posh Spice's clothing line. As of late, she appeared on "The Marriage Ref" in a red padded shouldered Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 dress.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly