Victoria Adams Set to Be Writer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Victoria Adams is set to dish out fashion advice for her friend Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle newsletter. The former Spice Girl-turned-style guru has launched a range of jeans and currently designs high-end dress collections.
Now she's preparing to share her expertise in an upcoming article on the "Shakespeare in Love" star's Goop website and weekly newsletter. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "They've admired each other for years. Victoria agreed to write a fashion segment for Goop and Gwyneth told Victoria she's always welcome at her London home."
Gwyneth Paltrow has several times shown that she is obsessed with the Victoria Adams' dress collection by wearing the collections from the Posh Spice's clothing line. As of late, she appeared on "The Marriage Ref" in a red padded shouldered Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 dress.
More Victoria Adams News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed