Victoria Adams Set to Be Writer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Victoria Adams is set to dish out fashion advice for her friend Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle newsletter. The former Spice Girl-turned-style guru has launched a range of jeans and currently designs high-end dress collections.
Now she's preparing to share her expertise in an upcoming article on the "Shakespeare in Love" star's Goop website and weekly newsletter. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "They've admired each other for years. Victoria agreed to write a fashion segment for Goop and Gwyneth told Victoria she's always welcome at her London home."
Gwyneth Paltrow has several times shown that she is obsessed with the Victoria Adams' dress collection by wearing the collections from the Posh Spice's clothing line. As of late, she appeared on "The Marriage Ref" in a red padded shouldered Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 dress.
More Victoria Adams News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival