Victoria Adams Set to Be Writer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Victoria Adams is set to dish out fashion advice for her friend Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle newsletter. The former Spice Girl-turned-style guru has launched a range of jeans and currently designs high-end dress collections.
Now she's preparing to share her expertise in an upcoming article on the "Shakespeare in Love" star's Goop website and weekly newsletter. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "They've admired each other for years. Victoria agreed to write a fashion segment for Goop and Gwyneth told Victoria she's always welcome at her London home."
Gwyneth Paltrow has several times shown that she is obsessed with the Victoria Adams' dress collection by wearing the collections from the Posh Spice's clothing line. As of late, she appeared on "The Marriage Ref" in a red padded shouldered Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 dress.
More Victoria Adams News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding