Victoria Adams Set to Be Writer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Website
Victoria Adams is set to dish out fashion advice for her friend Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle newsletter. The former Spice Girl-turned-style guru has launched a range of jeans and currently designs high-end dress collections.
Now she's preparing to share her expertise in an upcoming article on the "Shakespeare in Love" star's Goop website and weekly newsletter. A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "They've admired each other for years. Victoria agreed to write a fashion segment for Goop and Gwyneth told Victoria she's always welcome at her London home."
Gwyneth Paltrow has several times shown that she is obsessed with the Victoria Adams' dress collection by wearing the collections from the Posh Spice's clothing line. As of late, she appeared on "The Marriage Ref" in a red padded shouldered Victoria Beckham Spring 2010 dress.
More Victoria Adams News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'