Lindsay Lohan's Mother Named Craziest Hollywood Mom
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has been named the Craziest Hollywood Mom in a quirky new Mother's Day online poll. The reality TV star beat the likes of Britney Spears, Courtney Love and Candy Spelling on the list of shame, compiled by website HollyScoop.
Dina Lohan was named top of the crazies because she's "a total enabler for her easily-influenced daughter Lindsay, who is on yet another dangerous downward spiral of hard partying," according to the website.
'Octo-mum' Nadia Suleman came in second and Courtney Love finished third. Joan Rivers and former U.S. Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin also made the top five.
Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 9, in the U.S.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics