Lindsay Lohan's Mother Named Craziest Hollywood Mom
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has been named the Craziest Hollywood Mom in a quirky new Mother's Day online poll. The reality TV star beat the likes of Britney Spears, Courtney Love and Candy Spelling on the list of shame, compiled by website HollyScoop.
Dina Lohan was named top of the crazies because she's "a total enabler for her easily-influenced daughter Lindsay, who is on yet another dangerous downward spiral of hard partying," according to the website.
'Octo-mum' Nadia Suleman came in second and Courtney Love finished third. Joan Rivers and former U.S. Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin also made the top five.
Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 9, in the U.S.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'