Lindsay Lohan's Mother Named Craziest Hollywood Mom
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has been named the Craziest Hollywood Mom in a quirky new Mother's Day online poll. The reality TV star beat the likes of Britney Spears, Courtney Love and Candy Spelling on the list of shame, compiled by website HollyScoop.
Dina Lohan was named top of the crazies because she's "a total enabler for her easily-influenced daughter Lindsay, who is on yet another dangerous downward spiral of hard partying," according to the website.
'Octo-mum' Nadia Suleman came in second and Courtney Love finished third. Joan Rivers and former U.S. Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin also made the top five.
Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 9, in the U.S.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance