Lindsay Lohan's Mother Named Craziest Hollywood Mom
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has been named the Craziest Hollywood Mom in a quirky new Mother's Day online poll. The reality TV star beat the likes of Britney Spears, Courtney Love and Candy Spelling on the list of shame, compiled by website HollyScoop.
Dina Lohan was named top of the crazies because she's "a total enabler for her easily-influenced daughter Lindsay, who is on yet another dangerous downward spiral of hard partying," according to the website.
'Octo-mum' Nadia Suleman came in second and Courtney Love finished third. Joan Rivers and former U.S. Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin also made the top five.
Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 9, in the U.S.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj