Lindsay Lohan's Mother Named Craziest Hollywood Mom
Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina Lohan has been named the Craziest Hollywood Mom in a quirky new Mother's Day online poll. The reality TV star beat the likes of Britney Spears, Courtney Love and Candy Spelling on the list of shame, compiled by website HollyScoop.
Dina Lohan was named top of the crazies because she's "a total enabler for her easily-influenced daughter Lindsay, who is on yet another dangerous downward spiral of hard partying," according to the website.
'Octo-mum' Nadia Suleman came in second and Courtney Love finished third. Joan Rivers and former U.S. Vice-President candidate Sarah Palin also made the top five.
Mother's Day falls on Sunday, May 9, in the U.S.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date