Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Renew Wedding Vows at Beverly Hills Bash
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put on a united front to renew their wedding vows on Saturday, May 8 amid reports they're set to split. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of arguments on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood", and Spelling was forced to speak out. She said, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner."
But the pair was keen to prove they are a happy couple, and staged a wedding renewal ceremony on Saturday, according to People. Spelling and McDermott's two children, Liam and Stella, were star guests at the bash in Beverly Hills, California, which came four years after their wedding day on May 7, 2006.
And Spelling took to the couple's Twitter page on Saturday morning to tell followers of their plans. In a series of posts, she wrote, "Beautiful day to remarry. Very excited about 2nite. Going out on a limb & saying that it might B the best party I've ever planned vision wise! Chic von chic! Getting ready!"
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics