Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Renew Wedding Vows at Beverly Hills Bash
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put on a united front to renew their wedding vows on Saturday, May 8 amid reports they're set to split. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of arguments on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood", and Spelling was forced to speak out. She said, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner."
But the pair was keen to prove they are a happy couple, and staged a wedding renewal ceremony on Saturday, according to People. Spelling and McDermott's two children, Liam and Stella, were star guests at the bash in Beverly Hills, California, which came four years after their wedding day on May 7, 2006.
And Spelling took to the couple's Twitter page on Saturday morning to tell followers of their plans. In a series of posts, she wrote, "Beautiful day to remarry. Very excited about 2nite. Going out on a limb & saying that it might B the best party I've ever planned vision wise! Chic von chic! Getting ready!"
More Tori Spelling News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms