Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Renew Wedding Vows at Beverly Hills Bash
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put on a united front to renew their wedding vows on Saturday, May 8 amid reports they're set to split. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of arguments on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood", and Spelling was forced to speak out. She said, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner."
But the pair was keen to prove they are a happy couple, and staged a wedding renewal ceremony on Saturday, according to People. Spelling and McDermott's two children, Liam and Stella, were star guests at the bash in Beverly Hills, California, which came four years after their wedding day on May 7, 2006.
And Spelling took to the couple's Twitter page on Saturday morning to tell followers of their plans. In a series of posts, she wrote, "Beautiful day to remarry. Very excited about 2nite. Going out on a limb & saying that it might B the best party I've ever planned vision wise! Chic von chic! Getting ready!"
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered