Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Renew Wedding Vows at Beverly Hills Bash
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put on a united front to renew their wedding vows on Saturday, May 8 amid reports they're set to split. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of arguments on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood", and Spelling was forced to speak out. She said, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner."
But the pair was keen to prove they are a happy couple, and staged a wedding renewal ceremony on Saturday, according to People. Spelling and McDermott's two children, Liam and Stella, were star guests at the bash in Beverly Hills, California, which came four years after their wedding day on May 7, 2006.
And Spelling took to the couple's Twitter page on Saturday morning to tell followers of their plans. In a series of posts, she wrote, "Beautiful day to remarry. Very excited about 2nite. Going out on a limb & saying that it might B the best party I've ever planned vision wise! Chic von chic! Getting ready!"
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date