Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Renew Wedding Vows at Beverly Hills Bash
Reality TV couple Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put on a united front to renew their wedding vows on Saturday, May 8 amid reports they're set to split. The former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and her actor husband sparked fears for their marriage following a series of arguments on their hit show "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood", and Spelling was forced to speak out. She said, "Everyone has marital problems... you fight with your partner."
But the pair was keen to prove they are a happy couple, and staged a wedding renewal ceremony on Saturday, according to People. Spelling and McDermott's two children, Liam and Stella, were star guests at the bash in Beverly Hills, California, which came four years after their wedding day on May 7, 2006.
And Spelling took to the couple's Twitter page on Saturday morning to tell followers of their plans. In a series of posts, she wrote, "Beautiful day to remarry. Very excited about 2nite. Going out on a limb & saying that it might B the best party I've ever planned vision wise! Chic von chic! Getting ready!"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?