Blake Fielder-Civil Calls Off Wedding to Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse's dreams of a reconciliation with her ex-husband are seemingly over - Blake Fielder-Civil has called off their second wedding, according to a U.K. report. The pair divorced last July on the grounds of Winehouse's adultery, following a turbulent two-year marriage which saw them sink into drug abuse.
The couple reunited and Fielder-Civil revealed earlier this year that they were planning to exchange vows once again. But he was left fuming when photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. And he's called off their union to focus on his drug rehabilitation in Sheffield, north England, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Blake had his suspicions about the neighbor so when the pictures emerged of them together he confronted her. He's now in absolute bits. He thought that this time it was going to be forever but now he's convinced himself that she's up to no good and he's moved back up to Sheffield."
"They had a massive row before he left and she did little to reassure him that their relationship would be okay. He was due to move into her new house and they were serious about having a baby. Amy's been ringing him but he's stopped answering. He just can't get the image of her cheating out of his head."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal