Blake Fielder-Civil Calls Off Wedding to Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse's dreams of a reconciliation with her ex-husband are seemingly over - Blake Fielder-Civil has called off their second wedding, according to a U.K. report. The pair divorced last July on the grounds of Winehouse's adultery, following a turbulent two-year marriage which saw them sink into drug abuse.
The couple reunited and Fielder-Civil revealed earlier this year that they were planning to exchange vows once again. But he was left fuming when photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. And he's called off their union to focus on his drug rehabilitation in Sheffield, north England, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Blake had his suspicions about the neighbor so when the pictures emerged of them together he confronted her. He's now in absolute bits. He thought that this time it was going to be forever but now he's convinced himself that she's up to no good and he's moved back up to Sheffield."
"They had a massive row before he left and she did little to reassure him that their relationship would be okay. He was due to move into her new house and they were serious about having a baby. Amy's been ringing him but he's stopped answering. He just can't get the image of her cheating out of his head."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4