Blake Fielder-Civil Calls Off Wedding to Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse's dreams of a reconciliation with her ex-husband are seemingly over - Blake Fielder-Civil has called off their second wedding, according to a U.K. report. The pair divorced last July on the grounds of Winehouse's adultery, following a turbulent two-year marriage which saw them sink into drug abuse.
The couple reunited and Fielder-Civil revealed earlier this year that they were planning to exchange vows once again. But he was left fuming when photographs emerged of the "Back to Black" singer getting close with a neighbor in the garden of her London home. And he's called off their union to focus on his drug rehabilitation in Sheffield, north England, according to Britain's Daily Star Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Blake had his suspicions about the neighbor so when the pictures emerged of them together he confronted her. He's now in absolute bits. He thought that this time it was going to be forever but now he's convinced himself that she's up to no good and he's moved back up to Sheffield."
"They had a massive row before he left and she did little to reassure him that their relationship would be okay. He was due to move into her new house and they were serious about having a baby. Amy's been ringing him but he's stopped answering. He just can't get the image of her cheating out of his head."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special