Susan Boyle Suing Brothers in Privacy Lawsuit
Singing sensation Susan Boyle is suing two of her brothers for giving an interview expressing concerns for her wellbeing, according to a U.K. report. The star, who shot to fame in reality show "Britain's Got Talent" last year, checked into rehab to receive treatment for exhaustion shortly after the series ended.
She hit headlines again when she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a promotional event in New York in November and raised fears for her health after she collapsed at a London airport in February. In April, she scrapped a planned May promotional visit to Australia due to fatigue.
Two of her brothers, John and Gerry, have spoken out in the press to express concern for their sister, with Gerry even claiming that staff at her management company are "controlling" her and keeping "her family away". But Boyle is fuming that her brothers are talking to the media and has launched a breach of privacy lawsuit against them over the interviews, according to Britain's Sunday Express newspaper.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'