Susan Boyle Suing Brothers in Privacy Lawsuit
Singing sensation Susan Boyle is suing two of her brothers for giving an interview expressing concerns for her wellbeing, according to a U.K. report. The star, who shot to fame in reality show "Britain's Got Talent" last year, checked into rehab to receive treatment for exhaustion shortly after the series ended.
She hit headlines again when she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a promotional event in New York in November and raised fears for her health after she collapsed at a London airport in February. In April, she scrapped a planned May promotional visit to Australia due to fatigue.
Two of her brothers, John and Gerry, have spoken out in the press to express concern for their sister, with Gerry even claiming that staff at her management company are "controlling" her and keeping "her family away". But Boyle is fuming that her brothers are talking to the media and has launched a breach of privacy lawsuit against them over the interviews, according to Britain's Sunday Express newspaper.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl