Susan Boyle Suing Brothers in Privacy Lawsuit
Singing sensation Susan Boyle is suing two of her brothers for giving an interview expressing concerns for her wellbeing, according to a U.K. report. The star, who shot to fame in reality show "Britain's Got Talent" last year, checked into rehab to receive treatment for exhaustion shortly after the series ended.
She hit headlines again when she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a promotional event in New York in November and raised fears for her health after she collapsed at a London airport in February. In April, she scrapped a planned May promotional visit to Australia due to fatigue.
Two of her brothers, John and Gerry, have spoken out in the press to express concern for their sister, with Gerry even claiming that staff at her management company are "controlling" her and keeping "her family away". But Boyle is fuming that her brothers are talking to the media and has launched a breach of privacy lawsuit against them over the interviews, according to Britain's Sunday Express newspaper.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury