Susan Boyle Suing Brothers in Privacy Lawsuit
Singing sensation Susan Boyle is suing two of her brothers for giving an interview expressing concerns for her wellbeing, according to a U.K. report. The star, who shot to fame in reality show "Britain's Got Talent" last year, checked into rehab to receive treatment for exhaustion shortly after the series ended.
She hit headlines again when she was snapped sobbing and sucking her thumb following a promotional event in New York in November and raised fears for her health after she collapsed at a London airport in February. In April, she scrapped a planned May promotional visit to Australia due to fatigue.
Two of her brothers, John and Gerry, have spoken out in the press to express concern for their sister, with Gerry even claiming that staff at her management company are "controlling" her and keeping "her family away". But Boyle is fuming that her brothers are talking to the media and has launched a breach of privacy lawsuit against them over the interviews, according to Britain's Sunday Express newspaper.
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'