Sarah Jessica Parker Filmed Fake 'Sex and the City 2' Scene
Sarah Jessica Parker was so concerned details of the "Sex and the City 2" plot would leak on the internet, she reportedly banned cast and crew from discussing the storyline. The actress - who plays writer Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise - acts as executive producer on the film, which is set to hit movie theaters around the world later this month.
The plot is a closely guarded secret, with movie bosses even filming fake scenes involving Kim Cattrall to throw gossips off the real story. And Parker was so keen to avoid a leak, she allegedly told stars including Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon that anyone who publicly discussed the plot would face a fine, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Also, every page of every script was watermarked with the name of the actor or crew member to whom it belonged, so if pages were leaked, the mole could be identified."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake