Sarah Jessica Parker Filmed Fake 'Sex and the City 2' Scene
Sarah Jessica Parker was so concerned details of the "Sex and the City 2" plot would leak on the internet, she reportedly banned cast and crew from discussing the storyline. The actress - who plays writer Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise - acts as executive producer on the film, which is set to hit movie theaters around the world later this month.
The plot is a closely guarded secret, with movie bosses even filming fake scenes involving Kim Cattrall to throw gossips off the real story. And Parker was so keen to avoid a leak, she allegedly told stars including Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon that anyone who publicly discussed the plot would face a fine, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Also, every page of every script was watermarked with the name of the actor or crew member to whom it belonged, so if pages were leaked, the mole could be identified."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences