Sarah Jessica Parker Filmed Fake 'Sex and the City 2' Scene
Sarah Jessica Parker was so concerned details of the "Sex and the City 2" plot would leak on the internet, she reportedly banned cast and crew from discussing the storyline. The actress - who plays writer Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise - acts as executive producer on the film, which is set to hit movie theaters around the world later this month.
The plot is a closely guarded secret, with movie bosses even filming fake scenes involving Kim Cattrall to throw gossips off the real story. And Parker was so keen to avoid a leak, she allegedly told stars including Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon that anyone who publicly discussed the plot would face a fine, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Also, every page of every script was watermarked with the name of the actor or crew member to whom it belonged, so if pages were leaked, the mole could be identified."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?