Sarah Jessica Parker Filmed Fake 'Sex and the City 2' Scene
Sarah Jessica Parker was so concerned details of the "Sex and the City 2" plot would leak on the internet, she reportedly banned cast and crew from discussing the storyline. The actress - who plays writer Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise - acts as executive producer on the film, which is set to hit movie theaters around the world later this month.
The plot is a closely guarded secret, with movie bosses even filming fake scenes involving Kim Cattrall to throw gossips off the real story. And Parker was so keen to avoid a leak, she allegedly told stars including Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon that anyone who publicly discussed the plot would face a fine, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, "Also, every page of every script was watermarked with the name of the actor or crew member to whom it belonged, so if pages were leaked, the mole could be identified."
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why