Dennis Quaid Shocked When Finding a Woman Tied Up in His Car Trunk
Dennis Quaid was in for a shock when he opened the trunk of his Mercedes for a repair man on the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, California during a taping of U.S. TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" - there was a woman bound and gagged inside. The fun-loving movie star has made a name for himself by appearing in comedy skits on the chat show - agreeing to say whatever host Ellen DeGeneres told him to do through an earpiece.
Past skits have included a trip to a coffee shop where he loudly announced, "I'm Dennis Quaid," upon his arrival and shocked a barista by spitting water into a cup, and an awkward meeting with a pizza delivery guy backstage.
But his meeting with a AAA guy, who had come to fix his car, was the most shocking to date - and it was a surprise to Quaid too. DeGeneres insisted the actor let the repairman open the trunk of his car - and both men were shocked to find a woman wriggling about under the hood.
The mechanic saw the funny side of the situation, especially when Quaid, under DeGeneres' direction, announced, "I'm gonna skip home like a pretty pony," and then started skipping around the car, yelling, "Horsey lost a shoe, horsey lost a shoe." A giggling DeGeneres said, "That guy is a good sport."
More Dennis Quaid News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen