Dennis Quaid Shocked When Finding a Woman Tied Up in His Car Trunk
Dennis Quaid was in for a shock when he opened the trunk of his Mercedes for a repair man on the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, California during a taping of U.S. TV show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" - there was a woman bound and gagged inside. The fun-loving movie star has made a name for himself by appearing in comedy skits on the chat show - agreeing to say whatever host Ellen DeGeneres told him to do through an earpiece.
Past skits have included a trip to a coffee shop where he loudly announced, "I'm Dennis Quaid," upon his arrival and shocked a barista by spitting water into a cup, and an awkward meeting with a pizza delivery guy backstage.
But his meeting with a AAA guy, who had come to fix his car, was the most shocking to date - and it was a surprise to Quaid too. DeGeneres insisted the actor let the repairman open the trunk of his car - and both men were shocked to find a woman wriggling about under the hood.
The mechanic saw the funny side of the situation, especially when Quaid, under DeGeneres' direction, announced, "I'm gonna skip home like a pretty pony," and then started skipping around the car, yelling, "Horsey lost a shoe, horsey lost a shoe." A giggling DeGeneres said, "That guy is a good sport."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms