Police Called to 'Lost' Star Malcolm David Kelley's House
"Lost" star Malcolm David Kelley was caught up in a real-life drama on Friday morning, May 7 when he called cops to report a break-in at his home in California. Teenager Kelley, who plays Walt on the hit desert island drama, called the police when he heard someone trying to break into his family's Bellflower home.
Cops apprehended the person minutes later outside. TMZ.com reports one person was taken into custody.
The young actor's publicist, Dominic Friesen, says, "Malcolm and his family are incredibly grateful that no one was injured during today's incident. It has been a frightening ordeal. The family is working closely with law enforcement on the case and applaud their quick response and efforts."
Malcolm David Kelley was home alone when the break-in occurred. The suspect reportedly attempted to flee the scene of the crime when police arrived.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head