Police Called to 'Lost' Star Malcolm David Kelley's House
"Lost" star Malcolm David Kelley was caught up in a real-life drama on Friday morning, May 7 when he called cops to report a break-in at his home in California. Teenager Kelley, who plays Walt on the hit desert island drama, called the police when he heard someone trying to break into his family's Bellflower home.
Cops apprehended the person minutes later outside. TMZ.com reports one person was taken into custody.
The young actor's publicist, Dominic Friesen, says, "Malcolm and his family are incredibly grateful that no one was injured during today's incident. It has been a frightening ordeal. The family is working closely with law enforcement on the case and applaud their quick response and efforts."
Malcolm David Kelley was home alone when the break-in occurred. The suspect reportedly attempted to flee the scene of the crime when police arrived.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences