Police Called to 'Lost' Star Malcolm David Kelley's House
"Lost" star Malcolm David Kelley was caught up in a real-life drama on Friday morning, May 7 when he called cops to report a break-in at his home in California. Teenager Kelley, who plays Walt on the hit desert island drama, called the police when he heard someone trying to break into his family's Bellflower home.
Cops apprehended the person minutes later outside. TMZ.com reports one person was taken into custody.
The young actor's publicist, Dominic Friesen, says, "Malcolm and his family are incredibly grateful that no one was injured during today's incident. It has been a frightening ordeal. The family is working closely with law enforcement on the case and applaud their quick response and efforts."
Malcolm David Kelley was home alone when the break-in occurred. The suspect reportedly attempted to flee the scene of the crime when police arrived.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says