Clipse Not Breaking Up Despite Solo Projects
Hip-hop duo Clipse has assured fans the band is not splitting up after unveiling plans to release solo albums later this year. Rapper Pusha T recently announced he and his brother Malice would each be hitting the studio alone to work on separate projects. He said, "2010 new Clipse music... (and) solo projects by myself, Pusha, and Malice."
But Pusha T insists pursuing their individual music goals will not spell the end of Clipse - they are just trying to expand their label, Re-Up Gang Records. He tells Vibe magazine, "We got Re-Up Gang Records, so we're trying to exercise every aspect of putting music out there."
"The Clipse will definitely be putting more music out. But it only makes sense for us to do solo projects and build a catalog with solo records by ourselves."
And the star hopes to display a different side of his personality that fans have yet to see: "I think I've grown with every Clipse album, but there's an emotional side of Pusha that people need to see. I want people to get a little more in tune with my thought process."
Clipse's last album, "Til the Casket Drops", was released last December.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'