P. Diddy Denies Managing Nicki Minaj
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs has dismissed reports he's taken Lil Wayne's protegee Nicki Minaj under his wing as her manager, warning fans not to "believe the rumors".
Minaj fired her manager Debbie Antney last month after three years together - and Bad Boy Records boss Combs was said to have stepped in to manage her budding career after she was snubbed by Lady GaGa's minder, Troy Carter. But Combs has brushed off the claims, insisting he has only offered the Bedrock star and their fellow rapper Rick Ross a few words of advice.
He says, "For the record, as I said before, don't believe the rumors. I have not made no announcement yet. Don't believe no rumors (sic) about anything y'all hear. Me and Nick, we just cool. I like her style. Rick Ross, it's (sic) my brother. There's no management announcements or none of that... It's alright for people to know each other and have an admiration towards each other and maybe pick each other's brains for advice."
More P. Diddy News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce