P. Diddy Denies Managing Nicki Minaj
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs has dismissed reports he's taken Lil Wayne's protegee Nicki Minaj under his wing as her manager, warning fans not to "believe the rumors".
Minaj fired her manager Debbie Antney last month after three years together - and Bad Boy Records boss Combs was said to have stepped in to manage her budding career after she was snubbed by Lady GaGa's minder, Troy Carter. But Combs has brushed off the claims, insisting he has only offered the Bedrock star and their fellow rapper Rick Ross a few words of advice.
He says, "For the record, as I said before, don't believe the rumors. I have not made no announcement yet. Don't believe no rumors (sic) about anything y'all hear. Me and Nick, we just cool. I like her style. Rick Ross, it's (sic) my brother. There's no management announcements or none of that... It's alright for people to know each other and have an admiration towards each other and maybe pick each other's brains for advice."
More P. Diddy News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding