P. Diddy Denies Managing Nicki Minaj
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs has dismissed reports he's taken Lil Wayne's protegee Nicki Minaj under his wing as her manager, warning fans not to "believe the rumors".
Minaj fired her manager Debbie Antney last month after three years together - and Bad Boy Records boss Combs was said to have stepped in to manage her budding career after she was snubbed by Lady GaGa's minder, Troy Carter. But Combs has brushed off the claims, insisting he has only offered the Bedrock star and their fellow rapper Rick Ross a few words of advice.
He says, "For the record, as I said before, don't believe the rumors. I have not made no announcement yet. Don't believe no rumors (sic) about anything y'all hear. Me and Nick, we just cool. I like her style. Rick Ross, it's (sic) my brother. There's no management announcements or none of that... It's alright for people to know each other and have an admiration towards each other and maybe pick each other's brains for advice."
More P. Diddy News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'