P. Diddy Denies Managing Nicki Minaj
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs has dismissed reports he's taken Lil Wayne's protegee Nicki Minaj under his wing as her manager, warning fans not to "believe the rumors".
Minaj fired her manager Debbie Antney last month after three years together - and Bad Boy Records boss Combs was said to have stepped in to manage her budding career after she was snubbed by Lady GaGa's minder, Troy Carter. But Combs has brushed off the claims, insisting he has only offered the Bedrock star and their fellow rapper Rick Ross a few words of advice.
He says, "For the record, as I said before, don't believe the rumors. I have not made no announcement yet. Don't believe no rumors (sic) about anything y'all hear. Me and Nick, we just cool. I like her style. Rick Ross, it's (sic) my brother. There's no management announcements or none of that... It's alright for people to know each other and have an admiration towards each other and maybe pick each other's brains for advice."
More P. Diddy News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March