P. Diddy Denies Managing Nicki Minaj
Rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs has dismissed reports he's taken Lil Wayne's protegee Nicki Minaj under his wing as her manager, warning fans not to "believe the rumors".
Minaj fired her manager Debbie Antney last month after three years together - and Bad Boy Records boss Combs was said to have stepped in to manage her budding career after she was snubbed by Lady GaGa's minder, Troy Carter. But Combs has brushed off the claims, insisting he has only offered the Bedrock star and their fellow rapper Rick Ross a few words of advice.
He says, "For the record, as I said before, don't believe the rumors. I have not made no announcement yet. Don't believe no rumors (sic) about anything y'all hear. Me and Nick, we just cool. I like her style. Rick Ross, it's (sic) my brother. There's no management announcements or none of that... It's alright for people to know each other and have an admiration towards each other and maybe pick each other's brains for advice."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen