Lindsay Lohan Has a Huge Bodyguard Following Her
Lindsay Lohan has hired a personal bodyguard to help ward off unwanted paparazzi attention. The "Mean Girls" star is hounded by snappers wherever she goes and has previously blamed the intense media attention for contributing to her personal problems, including her 2007 arrest for drink driving.
But Lohan is hoping the menacing presence of her new six foot (1.83 metre)-tall, 300 pound (136 kilogramme) bouncer will scare off overzealous photographers, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
The publication reports the heavyweight security guard accompanied Lohan to a recent party at Los Angeles hotspot Las Palmas and warned off one snapper trying to approach the star. A source tells the Post, "Wherever Lindsay went, he went."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie