Lindsay Lohan Has a Huge Bodyguard Following Her
Lindsay Lohan has hired a personal bodyguard to help ward off unwanted paparazzi attention. The "Mean Girls" star is hounded by snappers wherever she goes and has previously blamed the intense media attention for contributing to her personal problems, including her 2007 arrest for drink driving.
But Lohan is hoping the menacing presence of her new six foot (1.83 metre)-tall, 300 pound (136 kilogramme) bouncer will scare off overzealous photographers, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
The publication reports the heavyweight security guard accompanied Lohan to a recent party at Los Angeles hotspot Las Palmas and warned off one snapper trying to approach the star. A source tells the Post, "Wherever Lindsay went, he went."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville