Lindsay Lohan Has a Huge Bodyguard Following Her
Lindsay Lohan has hired a personal bodyguard to help ward off unwanted paparazzi attention. The "Mean Girls" star is hounded by snappers wherever she goes and has previously blamed the intense media attention for contributing to her personal problems, including her 2007 arrest for drink driving.
But Lohan is hoping the menacing presence of her new six foot (1.83 metre)-tall, 300 pound (136 kilogramme) bouncer will scare off overzealous photographers, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
The publication reports the heavyweight security guard accompanied Lohan to a recent party at Los Angeles hotspot Las Palmas and warned off one snapper trying to approach the star. A source tells the Post, "Wherever Lindsay went, he went."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed