Lindsay Lohan Has a Huge Bodyguard Following Her
Lindsay Lohan has hired a personal bodyguard to help ward off unwanted paparazzi attention. The "Mean Girls" star is hounded by snappers wherever she goes and has previously blamed the intense media attention for contributing to her personal problems, including her 2007 arrest for drink driving.
But Lohan is hoping the menacing presence of her new six foot (1.83 metre)-tall, 300 pound (136 kilogramme) bouncer will scare off overzealous photographers, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
The publication reports the heavyweight security guard accompanied Lohan to a recent party at Los Angeles hotspot Las Palmas and warned off one snapper trying to approach the star. A source tells the Post, "Wherever Lindsay went, he went."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt