Lindsay Lohan Has a Huge Bodyguard Following Her
Lindsay Lohan has hired a personal bodyguard to help ward off unwanted paparazzi attention. The "Mean Girls" star is hounded by snappers wherever she goes and has previously blamed the intense media attention for contributing to her personal problems, including her 2007 arrest for drink driving.
But Lohan is hoping the menacing presence of her new six foot (1.83 metre)-tall, 300 pound (136 kilogramme) bouncer will scare off overzealous photographers, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
The publication reports the heavyweight security guard accompanied Lohan to a recent party at Los Angeles hotspot Las Palmas and warned off one snapper trying to approach the star. A source tells the Post, "Wherever Lindsay went, he went."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab