Trudie Styler Promises Sex Chat With Sting to Bidders
Trudie Styler sexed up an auction to raise funds for environmental charities in New York on Thursday, May 6 - by promising potential buyers her husband Sting would reveal all about tantric lovemaking. The environmental campaigner took to the stand at a benefit gala for the Rainforest Action Network charity's 25th anniversary to auction tickets for Sting's concert at the Big Apple's Metropolitan Opera in July.
And she excited the crowd by promising an intimate chat with her husband - who famously claimed to spice up his lovelife with hours of tantric sex. She told the crowd, "(If you buy them) you'll get to meet Sting backstage, and he'll talk to you about tantric sex."
And it seems the saucy promise worked - the pair of tickets sold for $13,000.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera