Trudie Styler Promises Sex Chat With Sting to Bidders
Trudie Styler sexed up an auction to raise funds for environmental charities in New York on Thursday, May 6 - by promising potential buyers her husband Sting would reveal all about tantric lovemaking. The environmental campaigner took to the stand at a benefit gala for the Rainforest Action Network charity's 25th anniversary to auction tickets for Sting's concert at the Big Apple's Metropolitan Opera in July.
And she excited the crowd by promising an intimate chat with her husband - who famously claimed to spice up his lovelife with hours of tantric sex. She told the crowd, "(If you buy them) you'll get to meet Sting backstage, and he'll talk to you about tantric sex."
And it seems the saucy promise worked - the pair of tickets sold for $13,000.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress