Trudie Styler Promises Sex Chat With Sting to Bidders
Trudie Styler sexed up an auction to raise funds for environmental charities in New York on Thursday, May 6 - by promising potential buyers her husband Sting would reveal all about tantric lovemaking. The environmental campaigner took to the stand at a benefit gala for the Rainforest Action Network charity's 25th anniversary to auction tickets for Sting's concert at the Big Apple's Metropolitan Opera in July.
And she excited the crowd by promising an intimate chat with her husband - who famously claimed to spice up his lovelife with hours of tantric sex. She told the crowd, "(If you buy them) you'll get to meet Sting backstage, and he'll talk to you about tantric sex."
And it seems the saucy promise worked - the pair of tickets sold for $13,000.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle