Trudie Styler Promises Sex Chat With Sting to Bidders
Trudie Styler sexed up an auction to raise funds for environmental charities in New York on Thursday, May 6 - by promising potential buyers her husband Sting would reveal all about tantric lovemaking. The environmental campaigner took to the stand at a benefit gala for the Rainforest Action Network charity's 25th anniversary to auction tickets for Sting's concert at the Big Apple's Metropolitan Opera in July.
And she excited the crowd by promising an intimate chat with her husband - who famously claimed to spice up his lovelife with hours of tantric sex. She told the crowd, "(If you buy them) you'll get to meet Sting backstage, and he'll talk to you about tantric sex."
And it seems the saucy promise worked - the pair of tickets sold for $13,000.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli