Trudie Styler Promises Sex Chat With Sting to Bidders
Trudie Styler sexed up an auction to raise funds for environmental charities in New York on Thursday, May 6 - by promising potential buyers her husband Sting would reveal all about tantric lovemaking. The environmental campaigner took to the stand at a benefit gala for the Rainforest Action Network charity's 25th anniversary to auction tickets for Sting's concert at the Big Apple's Metropolitan Opera in July.
And she excited the crowd by promising an intimate chat with her husband - who famously claimed to spice up his lovelife with hours of tantric sex. She told the crowd, "(If you buy them) you'll get to meet Sting backstage, and he'll talk to you about tantric sex."
And it seems the saucy promise worked - the pair of tickets sold for $13,000.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower