Catherine Bach Under Doctor's Care After Husband Peter Lopez's Death
Actress Catherine Bach has been placed under doctors' care after struggling to come to terms with the tragic death of her husband Peter Lopez. Music attorney Lopez, who spent seven years working for Michael Jackson, was found dead outside the family home in Encino, California last week after paramedics were called to the house following reports of a shooting.
Cops are investigating the case as an "apparent suicide" and his sudden loss has left Bach, known for her role as Daisy Duke on U.S. TV series "The Dukes of Hazzard", in a severe state of shock. Her mother-in-law Eleanor Lopez tells the National Enquirer, "She's like a zombie. She's completely out of it, in a daze. She keeps saying, 'What are we going to do now? Why would Peter do this? Why?' She's under doctor's care and has been given heavy medication, but she just can't accept what's happened. None of us can. My granddaughters can't stop crying. It's a house of grief over there."
Bach, 57, was married to Lopez, 60, for 20 years and the couple shared two girls together - 14-year-old Sophia and 11-year-old Lauren. Lopez was laid to rest in a private ceremony in Santa Monica, California on Thursday, May 6. Bach attended the ceremony alongside her daughters. The actress was comforted by the priest as Lopez's coffin was taken from the church. Olympian Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris also attended the service to pay their respects.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby