Iggy Pop Voted the Worst Celebrity Face
Wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop has the ugliest face in showbiz, according to a new poll. The 63-year-old Stooges star has landed the dishonor in a survey of celebrities the public believes has the "worst" face.
The weathered frontman finished ahead of U.K. glamor model Jodie Marsh, while tanned fashion designer Donatella Versace came third, according to 1,300 people polled by cosmetic surgery advice group The Good Surgeon Guide. Cher, Dead or Alive's Pete Burns, "Iron Man 2" star Mickey Rourke, former supermodel Janice Dickinson, and Melanie Griffith also made the top ten.
Christiana Clogg, a spokesperson for The Good Surgeon Guide commented on the poll result, "It is sad to think that some people value appearance more so than talents and achievements."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern