Iggy Pop Voted the Worst Celebrity Face
Wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop has the ugliest face in showbiz, according to a new poll. The 63-year-old Stooges star has landed the dishonor in a survey of celebrities the public believes has the "worst" face.
The weathered frontman finished ahead of U.K. glamor model Jodie Marsh, while tanned fashion designer Donatella Versace came third, according to 1,300 people polled by cosmetic surgery advice group The Good Surgeon Guide. Cher, Dead or Alive's Pete Burns, "Iron Man 2" star Mickey Rourke, former supermodel Janice Dickinson, and Melanie Griffith also made the top ten.
Christiana Clogg, a spokesperson for The Good Surgeon Guide commented on the poll result, "It is sad to think that some people value appearance more so than talents and achievements."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off