Iggy Pop Voted the Worst Celebrity Face
Wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop has the ugliest face in showbiz, according to a new poll. The 63-year-old Stooges star has landed the dishonor in a survey of celebrities the public believes has the "worst" face.
The weathered frontman finished ahead of U.K. glamor model Jodie Marsh, while tanned fashion designer Donatella Versace came third, according to 1,300 people polled by cosmetic surgery advice group The Good Surgeon Guide. Cher, Dead or Alive's Pete Burns, "Iron Man 2" star Mickey Rourke, former supermodel Janice Dickinson, and Melanie Griffith also made the top ten.
Christiana Clogg, a spokesperson for The Good Surgeon Guide commented on the poll result, "It is sad to think that some people value appearance more so than talents and achievements."
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family