Iggy Pop Voted the Worst Celebrity Face
Wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop has the ugliest face in showbiz, according to a new poll. The 63-year-old Stooges star has landed the dishonor in a survey of celebrities the public believes has the "worst" face.
The weathered frontman finished ahead of U.K. glamor model Jodie Marsh, while tanned fashion designer Donatella Versace came third, according to 1,300 people polled by cosmetic surgery advice group The Good Surgeon Guide. Cher, Dead or Alive's Pete Burns, "Iron Man 2" star Mickey Rourke, former supermodel Janice Dickinson, and Melanie Griffith also made the top ten.
Christiana Clogg, a spokesperson for The Good Surgeon Guide commented on the poll result, "It is sad to think that some people value appearance more so than talents and achievements."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart