Iggy Pop Voted the Worst Celebrity Face
Wrinkly rocker Iggy Pop has the ugliest face in showbiz, according to a new poll. The 63-year-old Stooges star has landed the dishonor in a survey of celebrities the public believes has the "worst" face.
The weathered frontman finished ahead of U.K. glamor model Jodie Marsh, while tanned fashion designer Donatella Versace came third, according to 1,300 people polled by cosmetic surgery advice group The Good Surgeon Guide. Cher, Dead or Alive's Pete Burns, "Iron Man 2" star Mickey Rourke, former supermodel Janice Dickinson, and Melanie Griffith also made the top ten.
Christiana Clogg, a spokesperson for The Good Surgeon Guide commented on the poll result, "It is sad to think that some people value appearance more so than talents and achievements."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London