Stephen King Lands a Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Author Stephen King has landed a role in one of his favorite TV dramas after letting producers know he's a fan. The horror and thriller writer will make a special appearance in biker drama "Sons of Anarchy" later this year.
According to Entertainment Weekly magazine, King will play a loner who comes to the aid of Katey Sagal's character Gemma.
"Sons of Anarchy" has been picked up for the third season after it garnered about 4.33 million viewers on season 2 finale. A full 13-episode season is in the order and creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter reached a deal on a two-year extension to continue his services as showrunner/writer. Additionally, all the cast are in place to return with the premiere slated for September this year.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...