Stephen King Lands a Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Author Stephen King has landed a role in one of his favorite TV dramas after letting producers know he's a fan. The horror and thriller writer will make a special appearance in biker drama "Sons of Anarchy" later this year.
According to Entertainment Weekly magazine, King will play a loner who comes to the aid of Katey Sagal's character Gemma.
"Sons of Anarchy" has been picked up for the third season after it garnered about 4.33 million viewers on season 2 finale. A full 13-episode season is in the order and creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter reached a deal on a two-year extension to continue his services as showrunner/writer. Additionally, all the cast are in place to return with the premiere slated for September this year.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival