Stephen King Lands a Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Author Stephen King has landed a role in one of his favorite TV dramas after letting producers know he's a fan. The horror and thriller writer will make a special appearance in biker drama "Sons of Anarchy" later this year.
According to Entertainment Weekly magazine, King will play a loner who comes to the aid of Katey Sagal's character Gemma.
"Sons of Anarchy" has been picked up for the third season after it garnered about 4.33 million viewers on season 2 finale. A full 13-episode season is in the order and creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter reached a deal on a two-year extension to continue his services as showrunner/writer. Additionally, all the cast are in place to return with the premiere slated for September this year.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington