Stephen King Lands a Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Author Stephen King has landed a role in one of his favorite TV dramas after letting producers know he's a fan. The horror and thriller writer will make a special appearance in biker drama "Sons of Anarchy" later this year.
According to Entertainment Weekly magazine, King will play a loner who comes to the aid of Katey Sagal's character Gemma.
"Sons of Anarchy" has been picked up for the third season after it garnered about 4.33 million viewers on season 2 finale. A full 13-episode season is in the order and creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter reached a deal on a two-year extension to continue his services as showrunner/writer. Additionally, all the cast are in place to return with the premiere slated for September this year.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...