Stephen King Lands a Role in 'Sons of Anarchy'
Author Stephen King has landed a role in one of his favorite TV dramas after letting producers know he's a fan. The horror and thriller writer will make a special appearance in biker drama "Sons of Anarchy" later this year.
According to Entertainment Weekly magazine, King will play a loner who comes to the aid of Katey Sagal's character Gemma.
"Sons of Anarchy" has been picked up for the third season after it garnered about 4.33 million viewers on season 2 finale. A full 13-episode season is in the order and creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter reached a deal on a two-year extension to continue his services as showrunner/writer. Additionally, all the cast are in place to return with the premiere slated for September this year.
More Sons of Anarchy News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films