Michael Bolton Supports Nicollette Sheridan Over 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit
Michael Bolton has pledged his support for ex-fiancee Nicollette Sheridan as she fights a multi-million dollar lawsuit against "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. The actress filed suit against Cherry last month alleging he slapped her during an on-set argument about a scene. Sheridan also claims he fired her when she complained about his behavior.
Her co-stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria Parker have all spoken out in support of Cherry, but Bolton is taking Sheridan's side - despite splitting from the blonde two years ago. He says, "I'm totally supportive of her. There has been some wicked stuff in the news but my vote is for her prevailing. She's going to be fine."
And Bolton admits he has struggled to find love since the couple parted, adding, "It's hard because I am touring nine or ten months a year so I don't think I have time." The singer proposed to Sheridan in 2006 but they called off their engagement in 2008.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots