Michael Bolton Supports Nicollette Sheridan Over 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit
Michael Bolton has pledged his support for ex-fiancee Nicollette Sheridan as she fights a multi-million dollar lawsuit against "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. The actress filed suit against Cherry last month alleging he slapped her during an on-set argument about a scene. Sheridan also claims he fired her when she complained about his behavior.
Her co-stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria Parker have all spoken out in support of Cherry, but Bolton is taking Sheridan's side - despite splitting from the blonde two years ago. He says, "I'm totally supportive of her. There has been some wicked stuff in the news but my vote is for her prevailing. She's going to be fine."
And Bolton admits he has struggled to find love since the couple parted, adding, "It's hard because I am touring nine or ten months a year so I don't think I have time." The singer proposed to Sheridan in 2006 but they called off their engagement in 2008.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'