Michael Bolton Supports Nicollette Sheridan Over 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit
Michael Bolton has pledged his support for ex-fiancee Nicollette Sheridan as she fights a multi-million dollar lawsuit against "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. The actress filed suit against Cherry last month alleging he slapped her during an on-set argument about a scene. Sheridan also claims he fired her when she complained about his behavior.
Her co-stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria Parker have all spoken out in support of Cherry, but Bolton is taking Sheridan's side - despite splitting from the blonde two years ago. He says, "I'm totally supportive of her. There has been some wicked stuff in the news but my vote is for her prevailing. She's going to be fine."
And Bolton admits he has struggled to find love since the couple parted, adding, "It's hard because I am touring nine or ten months a year so I don't think I have time." The singer proposed to Sheridan in 2006 but they called off their engagement in 2008.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce