Michael Bolton Supports Nicollette Sheridan Over 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit
Michael Bolton has pledged his support for ex-fiancee Nicollette Sheridan as she fights a multi-million dollar lawsuit against "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. The actress filed suit against Cherry last month alleging he slapped her during an on-set argument about a scene. Sheridan also claims he fired her when she complained about his behavior.
Her co-stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria Parker have all spoken out in support of Cherry, but Bolton is taking Sheridan's side - despite splitting from the blonde two years ago. He says, "I'm totally supportive of her. There has been some wicked stuff in the news but my vote is for her prevailing. She's going to be fine."
And Bolton admits he has struggled to find love since the couple parted, adding, "It's hard because I am touring nine or ten months a year so I don't think I have time." The singer proposed to Sheridan in 2006 but they called off their engagement in 2008.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift