Michael Bolton Supports Nicollette Sheridan Over 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit
Michael Bolton has pledged his support for ex-fiancee Nicollette Sheridan as she fights a multi-million dollar lawsuit against "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry. The actress filed suit against Cherry last month alleging he slapped her during an on-set argument about a scene. Sheridan also claims he fired her when she complained about his behavior.
Her co-stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria Parker have all spoken out in support of Cherry, but Bolton is taking Sheridan's side - despite splitting from the blonde two years ago. He says, "I'm totally supportive of her. There has been some wicked stuff in the news but my vote is for her prevailing. She's going to be fine."
And Bolton admits he has struggled to find love since the couple parted, adding, "It's hard because I am touring nine or ten months a year so I don't think I have time." The singer proposed to Sheridan in 2006 but they called off their engagement in 2008.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die