Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Have Substance Abuse Problems
Lindsay Lohan is baffled by reports of her alleged substance abuse and wants to set the record straight - insisting she has no problems with drinking or drugs. The troubled "Mean Girls" star currently attends court-ordered alcohol education classes as part of her probation after pleading guilty to cocaine use and no contest to drunk driving and reckless driving charges following a 2007 arrest.
The actress insists she has turned her life around - and she can't understand why tabloids continue to speculate about addiction problems. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, she says, "When did I stop being okay? I am fine. I am happy and I am working. And I'm good. And I'm surrounded by great friends now. You know, I have weeded out a lot of people in my life."
"I don't (have substance abuse problems). I work. And if I go out with my friends, I'm 23 and I'm allowed to do that. I don't go out when I'm working." The 23 year old has also defended recent paparazzi photos of her falling in the street, adding, "I'm the most clumsy person in the world. I do trip a lot. I fall. I walk into walls sometimes."
Lohan's dad Michael led a police raid at the actress' Hollywood home last month in a bid to stage an intervention for the star, claiming she is hooked on prescription drugs.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor