Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Have Substance Abuse Problems
Lindsay Lohan is baffled by reports of her alleged substance abuse and wants to set the record straight - insisting she has no problems with drinking or drugs. The troubled "Mean Girls" star currently attends court-ordered alcohol education classes as part of her probation after pleading guilty to cocaine use and no contest to drunk driving and reckless driving charges following a 2007 arrest.
The actress insists she has turned her life around - and she can't understand why tabloids continue to speculate about addiction problems. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, she says, "When did I stop being okay? I am fine. I am happy and I am working. And I'm good. And I'm surrounded by great friends now. You know, I have weeded out a lot of people in my life."
"I don't (have substance abuse problems). I work. And if I go out with my friends, I'm 23 and I'm allowed to do that. I don't go out when I'm working." The 23 year old has also defended recent paparazzi photos of her falling in the street, adding, "I'm the most clumsy person in the world. I do trip a lot. I fall. I walk into walls sometimes."
Lohan's dad Michael led a police raid at the actress' Hollywood home last month in a bid to stage an intervention for the star, claiming she is hooked on prescription drugs.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie