Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Have Substance Abuse Problems
Lindsay Lohan is baffled by reports of her alleged substance abuse and wants to set the record straight - insisting she has no problems with drinking or drugs. The troubled "Mean Girls" star currently attends court-ordered alcohol education classes as part of her probation after pleading guilty to cocaine use and no contest to drunk driving and reckless driving charges following a 2007 arrest.
The actress insists she has turned her life around - and she can't understand why tabloids continue to speculate about addiction problems. Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, she says, "When did I stop being okay? I am fine. I am happy and I am working. And I'm good. And I'm surrounded by great friends now. You know, I have weeded out a lot of people in my life."
"I don't (have substance abuse problems). I work. And if I go out with my friends, I'm 23 and I'm allowed to do that. I don't go out when I'm working." The 23 year old has also defended recent paparazzi photos of her falling in the street, adding, "I'm the most clumsy person in the world. I do trip a lot. I fall. I walk into walls sometimes."
Lohan's dad Michael led a police raid at the actress' Hollywood home last month in a bid to stage an intervention for the star, claiming she is hooked on prescription drugs.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover