Bryan Batt Wants Sandra Bullock to Play His Mother in Biopic
Former "Mad Men" star Bryan Batt wants Sandra Bullock to play his mum in a movie adaptation of his memoirs "She Ain't Heavy, She's My Mother" - and he'll star opposite her as his own father. The gay actor's new book has become a big hit and he's considering turning sections of it into a biopic - and he wants Bullock on board to play the film's leading lady.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I can see it as a film or a mini-series, but, because it spans so much time, I would have to take a section of it and make it into a beautiful film. Some wonderfully talented, theatrical young buck would play me as a child, but I want to play my father. I'm leaning toward Sandra Bullock right now to play my mother because I'm just enraptured with her. I just admire her so much. She can do it and she has this strength and grace about her, like my mother."
Batt admits he has been more than impressed with the grace and class Bullock has shown since news of her husband Jesse James' infidelities hit the headlines in March. He adds, "I want to applaud her because it's hard not to say anything and just be quiet because it is personal and she's such a private person... She's just so great."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake