Bryan Batt Wants Sandra Bullock to Play His Mother in Biopic
Former "Mad Men" star Bryan Batt wants Sandra Bullock to play his mum in a movie adaptation of his memoirs "She Ain't Heavy, She's My Mother" - and he'll star opposite her as his own father. The gay actor's new book has become a big hit and he's considering turning sections of it into a biopic - and he wants Bullock on board to play the film's leading lady.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I can see it as a film or a mini-series, but, because it spans so much time, I would have to take a section of it and make it into a beautiful film. Some wonderfully talented, theatrical young buck would play me as a child, but I want to play my father. I'm leaning toward Sandra Bullock right now to play my mother because I'm just enraptured with her. I just admire her so much. She can do it and she has this strength and grace about her, like my mother."
Batt admits he has been more than impressed with the grace and class Bullock has shown since news of her husband Jesse James' infidelities hit the headlines in March. He adds, "I want to applaud her because it's hard not to say anything and just be quiet because it is personal and she's such a private person... She's just so great."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign