Bryan Batt Wants Sandra Bullock to Play His Mother in Biopic
Former "Mad Men" star Bryan Batt wants Sandra Bullock to play his mum in a movie adaptation of his memoirs "She Ain't Heavy, She's My Mother" - and he'll star opposite her as his own father. The gay actor's new book has become a big hit and he's considering turning sections of it into a biopic - and he wants Bullock on board to play the film's leading lady.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I can see it as a film or a mini-series, but, because it spans so much time, I would have to take a section of it and make it into a beautiful film. Some wonderfully talented, theatrical young buck would play me as a child, but I want to play my father. I'm leaning toward Sandra Bullock right now to play my mother because I'm just enraptured with her. I just admire her so much. She can do it and she has this strength and grace about her, like my mother."
Batt admits he has been more than impressed with the grace and class Bullock has shown since news of her husband Jesse James' infidelities hit the headlines in March. He adds, "I want to applaud her because it's hard not to say anything and just be quiet because it is personal and she's such a private person... She's just so great."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis