Bryan Batt Wants Sandra Bullock to Play His Mother in Biopic
Former "Mad Men" star Bryan Batt wants Sandra Bullock to play his mum in a movie adaptation of his memoirs "She Ain't Heavy, She's My Mother" - and he'll star opposite her as his own father. The gay actor's new book has become a big hit and he's considering turning sections of it into a biopic - and he wants Bullock on board to play the film's leading lady.
He tells BlogTalkRadio.com, "I can see it as a film or a mini-series, but, because it spans so much time, I would have to take a section of it and make it into a beautiful film. Some wonderfully talented, theatrical young buck would play me as a child, but I want to play my father. I'm leaning toward Sandra Bullock right now to play my mother because I'm just enraptured with her. I just admire her so much. She can do it and she has this strength and grace about her, like my mother."
Batt admits he has been more than impressed with the grace and class Bullock has shown since news of her husband Jesse James' infidelities hit the headlines in March. He adds, "I want to applaud her because it's hard not to say anything and just be quiet because it is personal and she's such a private person... She's just so great."
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli