Sandra Bullock's Estranged Husband Jesse James Has His Vandalism Case Rejected
Prosecutors have rejected a vandalism case against Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James. The shamed reality TV star landed in trouble in March after a dispute with snapper Ulises Rios near the mechanic's home in Long Beach, California. Both men made citizen's arrests, with Rios accusing James of damaging his car in the altercation.
James was subsequently cited for vandalism while in rehab in Arizona, where he retreated once news of his infidelities broke and his actress wife walked out on him. But James has caught a break - the vandalism case has been rejected by the Long Beach City Prosecutor's Office due to insufficient evidence.
The case against Rios, who James accused of stalking him, has also been rejected, reports TMZ.com.
Jesse James' marriage with Sandra Bullock is on the rocks after he was caught in scandal affairs. The "The Blind Side" star for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas, citing "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes