Sandra Bullock's Estranged Husband Jesse James Has His Vandalism Case Rejected
Prosecutors have rejected a vandalism case against Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James. The shamed reality TV star landed in trouble in March after a dispute with snapper Ulises Rios near the mechanic's home in Long Beach, California. Both men made citizen's arrests, with Rios accusing James of damaging his car in the altercation.
James was subsequently cited for vandalism while in rehab in Arizona, where he retreated once news of his infidelities broke and his actress wife walked out on him. But James has caught a break - the vandalism case has been rejected by the Long Beach City Prosecutor's Office due to insufficient evidence.
The case against Rios, who James accused of stalking him, has also been rejected, reports TMZ.com.
Jesse James' marriage with Sandra Bullock is on the rocks after he was caught in scandal affairs. The "The Blind Side" star for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas, citing "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame