Sandra Bullock's Estranged Husband Jesse James Has His Vandalism Case Rejected
Prosecutors have rejected a vandalism case against Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James. The shamed reality TV star landed in trouble in March after a dispute with snapper Ulises Rios near the mechanic's home in Long Beach, California. Both men made citizen's arrests, with Rios accusing James of damaging his car in the altercation.
James was subsequently cited for vandalism while in rehab in Arizona, where he retreated once news of his infidelities broke and his actress wife walked out on him. But James has caught a break - the vandalism case has been rejected by the Long Beach City Prosecutor's Office due to insufficient evidence.
The case against Rios, who James accused of stalking him, has also been rejected, reports TMZ.com.
Jesse James' marriage with Sandra Bullock is on the rocks after he was caught in scandal affairs. The "The Blind Side" star for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas, citing "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots