Sandra Bullock's Estranged Husband Jesse James Has His Vandalism Case Rejected
Prosecutors have rejected a vandalism case against Sandra Bullock's estranged husband Jesse James. The shamed reality TV star landed in trouble in March after a dispute with snapper Ulises Rios near the mechanic's home in Long Beach, California. Both men made citizen's arrests, with Rios accusing James of damaging his car in the altercation.
James was subsequently cited for vandalism while in rehab in Arizona, where he retreated once news of his infidelities broke and his actress wife walked out on him. But James has caught a break - the vandalism case has been rejected by the Long Beach City Prosecutor's Office due to insufficient evidence.
The case against Rios, who James accused of stalking him, has also been rejected, reports TMZ.com.
Jesse James' marriage with Sandra Bullock is on the rocks after he was caught in scandal affairs. The "The Blind Side" star for divorce on April 23 at Travis County Court in Austin, Texas, citing "discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any hope of reconciliation."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch