Eminem Is Named Best Selling Artist of the Decade
Rap superstar Eminem has a prestigious new plaque to add to his collection of awards after picking up his honor as America's best-selling artist of the decade. The "Without Me" hitmaker, real name Marshall Mathers, was crowned the king of the charts by officials at Nielsen SoundScan, the company which compiles the Billboard countdowns, in December after selling more than 32 million albums in his career to date.
Eminem was presented with a special plaque commemorating his achievements this week when he was joined by mentor Dr. Dre, Interscope Records boss Jimmy Iovine, manager Paul Rosenberg and Nielsen SoundScan executives Eric Weinberg and Chris Muratore for the U.S. Ceremony.
The hip-hop star will add to his popular back catalogue this June when he releases his seventh studio album, titled "Recovery". The first single is called "Not Afraid" and the music video would be released soon.
More Eminem News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified