Cheryl Cole Scared of Botox
British singer Cheryl Cole is refusing to receive Botox treatments - because she is scared of altering her looks while she is in her 20s. The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star has so far refused to rely on cosmetic surgery to sustain her youthful appearance.
And Cole is adamant she will embrace the aging experience rather than worry about her advancing years. She says, "I try not to worry. I've got a few older friends and I always hear them going, 'How old? 26? Ah, you're a baby', and I'm kind of like, 'Maybe I should embrace it and not worry about looking old'. It scares me when I think that some women have Botox at 25."
Cheryl Cole's marriage with Ashley Cole was on the rocks after her soccer star husband cheated on her. In February this year, Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Showrunner Will Exit After Season 3
- Joanna Krupa Goes Completely Nude on Instagram - See the Racy Pic
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way