Cheryl Cole Scared of Botox
British singer Cheryl Cole is refusing to receive Botox treatments - because she is scared of altering her looks while she is in her 20s. The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star has so far refused to rely on cosmetic surgery to sustain her youthful appearance.
And Cole is adamant she will embrace the aging experience rather than worry about her advancing years. She says, "I try not to worry. I've got a few older friends and I always hear them going, 'How old? 26? Ah, you're a baby', and I'm kind of like, 'Maybe I should embrace it and not worry about looking old'. It scares me when I think that some women have Botox at 25."
Cheryl Cole's marriage with Ashley Cole was on the rocks after her soccer star husband cheated on her. In February this year, Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'