Cheryl Cole Scared of Botox
British singer Cheryl Cole is refusing to receive Botox treatments - because she is scared of altering her looks while she is in her 20s. The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star has so far refused to rely on cosmetic surgery to sustain her youthful appearance.
And Cole is adamant she will embrace the aging experience rather than worry about her advancing years. She says, "I try not to worry. I've got a few older friends and I always hear them going, 'How old? 26? Ah, you're a baby', and I'm kind of like, 'Maybe I should embrace it and not worry about looking old'. It scares me when I think that some women have Botox at 25."
Cheryl Cole's marriage with Ashley Cole was on the rocks after her soccer star husband cheated on her. In February this year, Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'