Cheryl Cole Scared of Botox
British singer Cheryl Cole is refusing to receive Botox treatments - because she is scared of altering her looks while she is in her 20s. The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star has so far refused to rely on cosmetic surgery to sustain her youthful appearance.
And Cole is adamant she will embrace the aging experience rather than worry about her advancing years. She says, "I try not to worry. I've got a few older friends and I always hear them going, 'How old? 26? Ah, you're a baby', and I'm kind of like, 'Maybe I should embrace it and not worry about looking old'. It scares me when I think that some women have Botox at 25."
Cheryl Cole's marriage with Ashley Cole was on the rocks after her soccer star husband cheated on her. In February this year, Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal