Cheryl Cole Scared of Botox
British singer Cheryl Cole is refusing to receive Botox treatments - because she is scared of altering her looks while she is in her 20s. The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star has so far refused to rely on cosmetic surgery to sustain her youthful appearance.
And Cole is adamant she will embrace the aging experience rather than worry about her advancing years. She says, "I try not to worry. I've got a few older friends and I always hear them going, 'How old? 26? Ah, you're a baby', and I'm kind of like, 'Maybe I should embrace it and not worry about looking old'. It scares me when I think that some women have Botox at 25."
Cheryl Cole's marriage with Ashley Cole was on the rocks after her soccer star husband cheated on her. In February this year, Her representatives said, "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed