Lady GaGa Snubbed Dinner Honoring Her as Most Influential Artist
Lady GaGa snubbed a dinner in her honor after she was named as the world's most influential artist by America's Time magazine - to attend a party thrown by her former collaborator Lady Starlight. The "Poker Face" superstar came first in a poll to find the Top 100 most influential people of 2010, beating out competition from TV titan Oprah Winfrey.
On Tuesday, May 4, the publication threw a lavish dinner for the singer and the other 99 stars on the list, but GaGa skipped the event in New York to catch up with Lady Starlight - her pal from her days on the Big Apple's underground club scene.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "She walked in with no entourage at all, wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and just a bra on underneath. No one even realized who she was at first. She didn't really talk to anyone, and then left at 2am by herself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards