Lady GaGa Snubbed Dinner Honoring Her as Most Influential Artist
Lady GaGa snubbed a dinner in her honor after she was named as the world's most influential artist by America's Time magazine - to attend a party thrown by her former collaborator Lady Starlight. The "Poker Face" superstar came first in a poll to find the Top 100 most influential people of 2010, beating out competition from TV titan Oprah Winfrey.
On Tuesday, May 4, the publication threw a lavish dinner for the singer and the other 99 stars on the list, but GaGa skipped the event in New York to catch up with Lady Starlight - her pal from her days on the Big Apple's underground club scene.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "She walked in with no entourage at all, wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and just a bra on underneath. No one even realized who she was at first. She didn't really talk to anyone, and then left at 2am by herself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?