Lady GaGa Snubbed Dinner Honoring Her as Most Influential Artist
Lady GaGa snubbed a dinner in her honor after she was named as the world's most influential artist by America's Time magazine - to attend a party thrown by her former collaborator Lady Starlight. The "Poker Face" superstar came first in a poll to find the Top 100 most influential people of 2010, beating out competition from TV titan Oprah Winfrey.
On Tuesday, May 4, the publication threw a lavish dinner for the singer and the other 99 stars on the list, but GaGa skipped the event in New York to catch up with Lady Starlight - her pal from her days on the Big Apple's underground club scene.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "She walked in with no entourage at all, wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and just a bra on underneath. No one even realized who she was at first. She didn't really talk to anyone, and then left at 2am by herself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars