Lady GaGa Snubbed Dinner Honoring Her as Most Influential Artist
Lady GaGa snubbed a dinner in her honor after she was named as the world's most influential artist by America's Time magazine - to attend a party thrown by her former collaborator Lady Starlight. The "Poker Face" superstar came first in a poll to find the Top 100 most influential people of 2010, beating out competition from TV titan Oprah Winfrey.
On Tuesday, May 4, the publication threw a lavish dinner for the singer and the other 99 stars on the list, but GaGa skipped the event in New York to catch up with Lady Starlight - her pal from her days on the Big Apple's underground club scene.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "She walked in with no entourage at all, wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and just a bra on underneath. No one even realized who she was at first. She didn't really talk to anyone, and then left at 2am by herself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal