Lady GaGa Snubbed Dinner Honoring Her as Most Influential Artist
Lady GaGa snubbed a dinner in her honor after she was named as the world's most influential artist by America's Time magazine - to attend a party thrown by her former collaborator Lady Starlight. The "Poker Face" superstar came first in a poll to find the Top 100 most influential people of 2010, beating out competition from TV titan Oprah Winfrey.
On Tuesday, May 4, the publication threw a lavish dinner for the singer and the other 99 stars on the list, but GaGa skipped the event in New York to catch up with Lady Starlight - her pal from her days on the Big Apple's underground club scene.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "She walked in with no entourage at all, wearing sunglasses, a leather jacket, and just a bra on underneath. No one even realized who she was at first. She didn't really talk to anyone, and then left at 2am by herself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune