Katie Holmes Tossed and Kissed Tom Cruise Onstage
Hollywood couple Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise thrilled onlookers as they showed off their dance skills at a star-studded gala this weekend. Holmes was joined onstage by the "Top Gun" star as she sang the showtune "Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets" at Los Angeles' A Fine Romance Benefit for The Motion Picture and Television Fund on Saturday, May 1.
Dressed in a sexy black dress and heels, Holmes sashayed seductively towards her husband, who she pushed and pulled across the stage as she sang her big number. Cruise played up his part and even allowed his wife to shove him onto the floor.
The crowd, which included Catherine Zeta-Jones, James Marsden and the event's host Hugh Jackman, cheered with delight as the couple shared a steamy kiss for the finale.
More Katie Holmes News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival