Charlotte Church Got Drunk and Kissed a Girl
Classical singer Charlotte Church got carried away on a recent night out in London - after guzzling champagne and ending up slumped on a sofa. The mum-of-two hit the town with a group of pals after filming an episode of U.K. talent contest "Over The Rainbow" on Saturday, May 1, and drew stares as she reportedly downed alcohol and passionately kissed a female friend.
But the Welsh star proved she could no longer keep up with partygoers after kicking off her shoes and falling asleep in the bar. An onlooker tells Britain's The Sun, "Charlotte arrived at 1.30am with a group of male and female pals - but not (with fiance) Gavin. She was already incapable of walking. She had to be held up."
"Her pals opened a bottle of champagne and Charlotte carried on drinking on the sofa. She was smashed - completely out of it. She kept snogging (kissing) her female pal - and it wasn't long before she took her shoes off and threw them on the table before lying down."
"She was half-asleep and kept slipping off the sofa. She ended up resting her head on her friend's lap. After an hour she got up and wandered off. She was alone on the top of the stairs with her head in her hands as we were leaving. One of her friends pulled her downstairs, bundling her in a taxi."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7