Larry King Needs More Time to Divorce or Not
Larry King and his wife want more time to decide the future of their marriage - they're postponing a possible divorce until next week. The CNN anchorman and country singer Shawn Southwick both cited irreconcilable differences when they filed for divorce last month - but appeared to have a change of heart after agreeing to undergo relationship counseling.
King's lawyer Dennis Wasser admitted the pair needed an extra two weeks to "discuss and resolve" their issues - but they have yet to reach a conclusion. Wasser tells E! Online, "The hold has been continued until the middle of next week. Stay tuned."
Southwick is King's seventh wife. The couple, now living in separate homes, has two sons, aged 11 and nine. Just a day after they filed for divorce, King and Southwick were seen walking with hands around each other in Los Angeles.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby