Larry King Needs More Time to Divorce or Not
Larry King and his wife want more time to decide the future of their marriage - they're postponing a possible divorce until next week. The CNN anchorman and country singer Shawn Southwick both cited irreconcilable differences when they filed for divorce last month - but appeared to have a change of heart after agreeing to undergo relationship counseling.
King's lawyer Dennis Wasser admitted the pair needed an extra two weeks to "discuss and resolve" their issues - but they have yet to reach a conclusion. Wasser tells E! Online, "The hold has been continued until the middle of next week. Stay tuned."
Southwick is King's seventh wife. The couple, now living in separate homes, has two sons, aged 11 and nine. Just a day after they filed for divorce, King and Southwick were seen walking with hands around each other in Los Angeles.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie