Larry King Needs More Time to Divorce or Not
Larry King and his wife want more time to decide the future of their marriage - they're postponing a possible divorce until next week. The CNN anchorman and country singer Shawn Southwick both cited irreconcilable differences when they filed for divorce last month - but appeared to have a change of heart after agreeing to undergo relationship counseling.
King's lawyer Dennis Wasser admitted the pair needed an extra two weeks to "discuss and resolve" their issues - but they have yet to reach a conclusion. Wasser tells E! Online, "The hold has been continued until the middle of next week. Stay tuned."
Southwick is King's seventh wife. The couple, now living in separate homes, has two sons, aged 11 and nine. Just a day after they filed for divorce, King and Southwick were seen walking with hands around each other in Los Angeles.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular