Larry King Needs More Time to Divorce or Not
Larry King and his wife want more time to decide the future of their marriage - they're postponing a possible divorce until next week. The CNN anchorman and country singer Shawn Southwick both cited irreconcilable differences when they filed for divorce last month - but appeared to have a change of heart after agreeing to undergo relationship counseling.
King's lawyer Dennis Wasser admitted the pair needed an extra two weeks to "discuss and resolve" their issues - but they have yet to reach a conclusion. Wasser tells E! Online, "The hold has been continued until the middle of next week. Stay tuned."
Southwick is King's seventh wife. The couple, now living in separate homes, has two sons, aged 11 and nine. Just a day after they filed for divorce, King and Southwick were seen walking with hands around each other in Los Angeles.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist