Larry King Needs More Time to Divorce or Not
Larry King and his wife want more time to decide the future of their marriage - they're postponing a possible divorce until next week. The CNN anchorman and country singer Shawn Southwick both cited irreconcilable differences when they filed for divorce last month - but appeared to have a change of heart after agreeing to undergo relationship counseling.
King's lawyer Dennis Wasser admitted the pair needed an extra two weeks to "discuss and resolve" their issues - but they have yet to reach a conclusion. Wasser tells E! Online, "The hold has been continued until the middle of next week. Stay tuned."
Southwick is King's seventh wife. The couple, now living in separate homes, has two sons, aged 11 and nine. Just a day after they filed for divorce, King and Southwick were seen walking with hands around each other in Los Angeles.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream