B.o.B Tops Hot 200 With Debut Album
Rapper B.o.B. has scored a chart double in the U.S. after debuting his new album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" at the top of the Billboard 200. The 21 year old becomes the first solo male artist to score a number one on the countdown with a debut since Rick Ross' "Port of Miami" hit the top in 2006.
B.o.B. also boasts the current number one on the U.S. singles chart with "Nothin' on You" - but that is expected to change when the new list is officially released on Thursday, May 6 and Usher is crowned the new king. The R&B star's "OMG" is expected to hit the top spot, giving him his ninth chart-topper.
Country trio Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now stays put at two on the new album chart, while rockers Bullet For My Valentine debut "Fever at three. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" and AC/DC's soundtrack to "Iron Man 2" both drop a spot each to round out the new top five.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce