B.o.B Tops Hot 200 With Debut Album
Rapper B.o.B. has scored a chart double in the U.S. after debuting his new album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" at the top of the Billboard 200. The 21 year old becomes the first solo male artist to score a number one on the countdown with a debut since Rick Ross' "Port of Miami" hit the top in 2006.
B.o.B. also boasts the current number one on the U.S. singles chart with "Nothin' on You" - but that is expected to change when the new list is officially released on Thursday, May 6 and Usher is crowned the new king. The R&B star's "OMG" is expected to hit the top spot, giving him his ninth chart-topper.
Country trio Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now stays put at two on the new album chart, while rockers Bullet For My Valentine debut "Fever at three. Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" and AC/DC's soundtrack to "Iron Man 2" both drop a spot each to round out the new top five.
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos