Heidi Montag Reportedly Plans Bigger Boobs
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is contemplating another boob job just two months after she pumped up her breasts as part of a massive cosmetic makeover. "The Hills" star risked her life when she underwent 10 procedures at the same time, and now a source has told Life & Style magazine she's not done.
The insider tells the publication that Montag wants to increase the size of her breast implants from 700 cc's to 800 cc's. He says, "She wants to do it within the next two months and film it for the new TV show she and (husband) Spencer (Pratt) have been pitching."
Her husband Spencer Pratt tells the magazine he's trying to stop his wife from having more work done: "I try to stop her. She wants her doctor to come over once a week to plump up her lips. I keep telling her that they're big enough and that she doesn't need it."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia