Heidi Montag Reportedly Plans Bigger Boobs
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is contemplating another boob job just two months after she pumped up her breasts as part of a massive cosmetic makeover. "The Hills" star risked her life when she underwent 10 procedures at the same time, and now a source has told Life & Style magazine she's not done.
The insider tells the publication that Montag wants to increase the size of her breast implants from 700 cc's to 800 cc's. He says, "She wants to do it within the next two months and film it for the new TV show she and (husband) Spencer (Pratt) have been pitching."
Her husband Spencer Pratt tells the magazine he's trying to stop his wife from having more work done: "I try to stop her. She wants her doctor to come over once a week to plump up her lips. I keep telling her that they're big enough and that she doesn't need it."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell