Heidi Montag Reportedly Plans Bigger Boobs
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is contemplating another boob job just two months after she pumped up her breasts as part of a massive cosmetic makeover. "The Hills" star risked her life when she underwent 10 procedures at the same time, and now a source has told Life & Style magazine she's not done.
The insider tells the publication that Montag wants to increase the size of her breast implants from 700 cc's to 800 cc's. He says, "She wants to do it within the next two months and film it for the new TV show she and (husband) Spencer (Pratt) have been pitching."
Her husband Spencer Pratt tells the magazine he's trying to stop his wife from having more work done: "I try to stop her. She wants her doctor to come over once a week to plump up her lips. I keep telling her that they're big enough and that she doesn't need it."
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List