Heidi Montag Reportedly Plans Bigger Boobs
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is contemplating another boob job just two months after she pumped up her breasts as part of a massive cosmetic makeover. "The Hills" star risked her life when she underwent 10 procedures at the same time, and now a source has told Life & Style magazine she's not done.
The insider tells the publication that Montag wants to increase the size of her breast implants from 700 cc's to 800 cc's. He says, "She wants to do it within the next two months and film it for the new TV show she and (husband) Spencer (Pratt) have been pitching."
Her husband Spencer Pratt tells the magazine he's trying to stop his wife from having more work done: "I try to stop her. She wants her doctor to come over once a week to plump up her lips. I keep telling her that they're big enough and that she doesn't need it."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says