Heidi Montag Reportedly Plans Bigger Boobs
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is contemplating another boob job just two months after she pumped up her breasts as part of a massive cosmetic makeover. "The Hills" star risked her life when she underwent 10 procedures at the same time, and now a source has told Life & Style magazine she's not done.
The insider tells the publication that Montag wants to increase the size of her breast implants from 700 cc's to 800 cc's. He says, "She wants to do it within the next two months and film it for the new TV show she and (husband) Spencer (Pratt) have been pitching."
Her husband Spencer Pratt tells the magazine he's trying to stop his wife from having more work done: "I try to stop her. She wants her doctor to come over once a week to plump up her lips. I keep telling her that they're big enough and that she doesn't need it."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'