Bret Michaels Demanded for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale
Reality TV bosses are hoping Bret Michaels will be well enough to make an appearance on "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he was such a big hit on the show. Sources claim the ailing rocker had made it to the finals of the hit show before a brain hemorrhage in late April forced him out of the program.
But, after checking out of hospital in Arizona in early May to recover from surgery at home, the 47-year-old rocker is in demand with show bosses. An insider tells Life & Style magazine Michaels had made it to the final four before he fell ill.
The source says, "The final task has been filmed, and Bret's in the episode. The live finale is May 23, and the producers really want Bret to be available."
"The whole cast is supposed to come to New York City for the finale. We don't know what will happen with Bret - it depends on his recovery. If he were to be better by then, he'd fly out for the finale."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video