Bret Michaels Demanded for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale
Reality TV bosses are hoping Bret Michaels will be well enough to make an appearance on "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he was such a big hit on the show. Sources claim the ailing rocker had made it to the finals of the hit show before a brain hemorrhage in late April forced him out of the program.
But, after checking out of hospital in Arizona in early May to recover from surgery at home, the 47-year-old rocker is in demand with show bosses. An insider tells Life & Style magazine Michaels had made it to the final four before he fell ill.
The source says, "The final task has been filmed, and Bret's in the episode. The live finale is May 23, and the producers really want Bret to be available."
"The whole cast is supposed to come to New York City for the finale. We don't know what will happen with Bret - it depends on his recovery. If he were to be better by then, he'd fly out for the finale."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern