Bret Michaels Demanded for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale
Reality TV bosses are hoping Bret Michaels will be well enough to make an appearance on "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he was such a big hit on the show. Sources claim the ailing rocker had made it to the finals of the hit show before a brain hemorrhage in late April forced him out of the program.
But, after checking out of hospital in Arizona in early May to recover from surgery at home, the 47-year-old rocker is in demand with show bosses. An insider tells Life & Style magazine Michaels had made it to the final four before he fell ill.
The source says, "The final task has been filmed, and Bret's in the episode. The live finale is May 23, and the producers really want Bret to be available."
"The whole cast is supposed to come to New York City for the finale. We don't know what will happen with Bret - it depends on his recovery. If he were to be better by then, he'd fly out for the finale."
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump