Bret Michaels Demanded for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale
Reality TV bosses are hoping Bret Michaels will be well enough to make an appearance on "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he was such a big hit on the show. Sources claim the ailing rocker had made it to the finals of the hit show before a brain hemorrhage in late April forced him out of the program.
But, after checking out of hospital in Arizona in early May to recover from surgery at home, the 47-year-old rocker is in demand with show bosses. An insider tells Life & Style magazine Michaels had made it to the final four before he fell ill.
The source says, "The final task has been filmed, and Bret's in the episode. The live finale is May 23, and the producers really want Bret to be available."
"The whole cast is supposed to come to New York City for the finale. We don't know what will happen with Bret - it depends on his recovery. If he were to be better by then, he'd fly out for the finale."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed