Bret Michaels Demanded for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale
Reality TV bosses are hoping Bret Michaels will be well enough to make an appearance on "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he was such a big hit on the show. Sources claim the ailing rocker had made it to the finals of the hit show before a brain hemorrhage in late April forced him out of the program.
But, after checking out of hospital in Arizona in early May to recover from surgery at home, the 47-year-old rocker is in demand with show bosses. An insider tells Life & Style magazine Michaels had made it to the final four before he fell ill.
The source says, "The final task has been filmed, and Bret's in the episode. The live finale is May 23, and the producers really want Bret to be available."
"The whole cast is supposed to come to New York City for the finale. We don't know what will happen with Bret - it depends on his recovery. If he were to be better by then, he'd fly out for the finale."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked