Kim Kardashian Slammed by Former Husband
Socialite Kim Kardashian's ex-husband has slammed the reality TV star as a "fame whore" just two weeks after leaked court documents revealed the couple's marriage was full of abuse and jealousy. Music producer Damon Thomas has disputed Kardashian's claims in the divorce papers and now he has gone on the attack.
As part of an expose in the upcoming issue of America's In Touch magazine, he insists his ex "can't write or sing or dance, so she does harmful things in order to validate herself in the media. That's a fame whore to me. It's just not cool at all."
In the divorce papers, obtained by U.S. tabloid the Star in April, Kardashian alleged she suffered brutal beatings at the hands of her ex shortly after the pair eloped in 2000. Describing one particularly bad incident before a meeting with her pal Justin Timberlake, she wrote, "(We) were going skydiving with Justin Timberlake. Before we left our home, Damon hit me in the face and cut my lip open. I fell into the bed frame and banged my knee hard. I was limping when we went skydiving."
Kardashian also claims Thomas demanded to know her every move, stating "If Damon were not home, I was required to call him and ask permission to leave the house. He said that he wanted to know where I was at all times."
But now Thomas, who divorced Kardashian in 2003, is telling his side of the story, insisting his ex is not all she seems. He tells In Touch exclusively, "Kim is obsessed with fame. She's jealous and competitive with her sisters."
And of her abuse claims, he insists, "It's just absolutely not true," adding she accused him of abuse in order to get "a lot of money" out of him.
Thomas reveals he filed for divorce first - because Kardashian was allegedly cheating on him with "multiple guys". Kardashian has denied the claim.
The music producer reveals he and Kardashian briefly reconciled, but he decided enough was enough when he saw photos of her on a date with Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Cris Judd. He recalls, "I saw my wife with another man, wearing the clothes that we had just bought... It was not something as a husband you ever wanted to see."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters