Gucci Mane to Be Freed From Jail Soon
Rapper Gucci Mane walk free from prison next week after serving seven months of his one-year sentence. The troubled hip-hop star, real name Radric Davis, was locked up last November after violating the terms of his probation for a 2005 assault conviction.
But he is counting down his final days at Georgia's Fulton County Jail and will be released next Wednesday, May 12, according to good friend and New York DJ Angie Martinez. However, the rapper's legal problems will be far from over - he and his business partners are currently embroiled in two separate lawsuits over concert no-shows.
The news of his release came as Martinez announced Mane would be part of the line-up for this summer's Hot 97 Summer Jam concert, which takes place in New Jersey on June 6. Other artists also scheduled to perform at the annual event include Usher, Ludacris, Drake and Fabolous.
More Gucci Mane News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video