Gucci Mane to Be Freed From Jail Soon
Rapper Gucci Mane walk free from prison next week after serving seven months of his one-year sentence. The troubled hip-hop star, real name Radric Davis, was locked up last November after violating the terms of his probation for a 2005 assault conviction.
But he is counting down his final days at Georgia's Fulton County Jail and will be released next Wednesday, May 12, according to good friend and New York DJ Angie Martinez. However, the rapper's legal problems will be far from over - he and his business partners are currently embroiled in two separate lawsuits over concert no-shows.
The news of his release came as Martinez announced Mane would be part of the line-up for this summer's Hot 97 Summer Jam concert, which takes place in New Jersey on June 6. Other artists also scheduled to perform at the annual event include Usher, Ludacris, Drake and Fabolous.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie