Gucci Mane to Be Freed From Jail Soon
Rapper Gucci Mane walk free from prison next week after serving seven months of his one-year sentence. The troubled hip-hop star, real name Radric Davis, was locked up last November after violating the terms of his probation for a 2005 assault conviction.
But he is counting down his final days at Georgia's Fulton County Jail and will be released next Wednesday, May 12, according to good friend and New York DJ Angie Martinez. However, the rapper's legal problems will be far from over - he and his business partners are currently embroiled in two separate lawsuits over concert no-shows.
The news of his release came as Martinez announced Mane would be part of the line-up for this summer's Hot 97 Summer Jam concert, which takes place in New Jersey on June 6. Other artists also scheduled to perform at the annual event include Usher, Ludacris, Drake and Fabolous.
More Gucci Mane News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'