Rachel Bilson Not Marrying Hayden Christensen This Summer
Actress Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors she's set to wed her fiance Hayden Christensen in Canada this summer. The former "The O.C." star became engaged to her actor beau in December 2008 after meeting on the set of 2006 movie "Jumper".
Speculation about the couple's impending nuptials has been rife in recent months following reports of a secret wedding and pregnancy - which were both subsequently denied. Now Bilson has been forced to quell fresh talk the stars will exchange vows in a low key ceremony on Christensen's remote ranch later this year (10), insisting she's yet to organize anything to do with her nuptials.
She tells People magazine, "There are no (wedding) plans." A rep for Bilson adds, "No dates have been set."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'