Rachel Bilson Not Marrying Hayden Christensen This Summer
Actress Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors she's set to wed her fiance Hayden Christensen in Canada this summer. The former "The O.C." star became engaged to her actor beau in December 2008 after meeting on the set of 2006 movie "Jumper".
Speculation about the couple's impending nuptials has been rife in recent months following reports of a secret wedding and pregnancy - which were both subsequently denied. Now Bilson has been forced to quell fresh talk the stars will exchange vows in a low key ceremony on Christensen's remote ranch later this year (10), insisting she's yet to organize anything to do with her nuptials.
She tells People magazine, "There are no (wedding) plans." A rep for Bilson adds, "No dates have been set."
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'