Rachel Bilson Not Marrying Hayden Christensen This Summer
Actress Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors she's set to wed her fiance Hayden Christensen in Canada this summer. The former "The O.C." star became engaged to her actor beau in December 2008 after meeting on the set of 2006 movie "Jumper".
Speculation about the couple's impending nuptials has been rife in recent months following reports of a secret wedding and pregnancy - which were both subsequently denied. Now Bilson has been forced to quell fresh talk the stars will exchange vows in a low key ceremony on Christensen's remote ranch later this year (10), insisting she's yet to organize anything to do with her nuptials.
She tells People magazine, "There are no (wedding) plans." A rep for Bilson adds, "No dates have been set."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart