Rachel Bilson Not Marrying Hayden Christensen This Summer
Actress Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors she's set to wed her fiance Hayden Christensen in Canada this summer. The former "The O.C." star became engaged to her actor beau in December 2008 after meeting on the set of 2006 movie "Jumper".
Speculation about the couple's impending nuptials has been rife in recent months following reports of a secret wedding and pregnancy - which were both subsequently denied. Now Bilson has been forced to quell fresh talk the stars will exchange vows in a low key ceremony on Christensen's remote ranch later this year (10), insisting she's yet to organize anything to do with her nuptials.
She tells People magazine, "There are no (wedding) plans." A rep for Bilson adds, "No dates have been set."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance