Rachel Bilson Not Marrying Hayden Christensen This Summer
Actress Rachel Bilson has brushed off rumors she's set to wed her fiance Hayden Christensen in Canada this summer. The former "The O.C." star became engaged to her actor beau in December 2008 after meeting on the set of 2006 movie "Jumper".
Speculation about the couple's impending nuptials has been rife in recent months following reports of a secret wedding and pregnancy - which were both subsequently denied. Now Bilson has been forced to quell fresh talk the stars will exchange vows in a low key ceremony on Christensen's remote ranch later this year (10), insisting she's yet to organize anything to do with her nuptials.
She tells People magazine, "There are no (wedding) plans." A rep for Bilson adds, "No dates have been set."
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie