Gabrielle Union Denies Sexual Foreplay in Front of Wade's Kids
Gabrielle Union has been dragged into a lawsuit filed by the estranged wife of her basketball star boyfriend Dwayne Wade, amid allegations the sports star has damaged their children by engaging in "sexual foreplay" with the actress in public.
Siohvaughn Wade has filed suit on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and two, claiming Wade has engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the children.
A spokesperson for Union has rejected the allegations and apologized to the court system for having to deal "with erroneous claims when there are real victims who should be receiving the legal attention they need". Wade has also spoken out to defend his actions, blasting the claims as "meritless".
Defending the "Bad Boys II" actress, he adds, "I am deeply saddened and disappointed that Siohvaughn has used our sons once again as pawns and is now lashing out at Gabrielle, who is an innocent party. It is clear that this is a desperate attempt to retaliate against me for seeking sole custody of our children and requesting that the court have her undergo a psychiatric examination."
Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
More Gabrielle Union News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer