Gabrielle Union Denies Sexual Foreplay in Front of Wade's Kids
Gabrielle Union has been dragged into a lawsuit filed by the estranged wife of her basketball star boyfriend Dwayne Wade, amid allegations the sports star has damaged their children by engaging in "sexual foreplay" with the actress in public.
Siohvaughn Wade has filed suit on behalf of the former couple's two sons, aged eight and two, claiming Wade has engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with Union in front of the children.
A spokesperson for Union has rejected the allegations and apologized to the court system for having to deal "with erroneous claims when there are real victims who should be receiving the legal attention they need". Wade has also spoken out to defend his actions, blasting the claims as "meritless".
Defending the "Bad Boys II" actress, he adds, "I am deeply saddened and disappointed that Siohvaughn has used our sons once again as pawns and is now lashing out at Gabrielle, who is an innocent party. It is clear that this is a desperate attempt to retaliate against me for seeking sole custody of our children and requesting that the court have her undergo a psychiatric examination."
Union, who divorced American football ace Chris Howard in 2006, was first linked to Wade last year.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video