Kylie Minogue May Never Get Married
Kylie Minogue has dismissed continued speculation she is set to wed her male model lover - admitting marriage may be "a path I'll never go down". The Aussie superstar has been dating Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, and has had to publicly deny rumours of engagement on several occasions.
And although she recently insisted she was ready to start a family with Segura after completing her upcoming album, Minogue has resigned herself to the fact she may never be a married woman. In an interview with Britain's Elle magazine, she says,"Maybe it's (marriage) a path I'll never go down. All I know is you can do worse than expect the unexpected."
But the "Spinning Around" hitmaker insists she is far from unhappy with her current set-up, saying "I'm in a very happy, romantic place. I thought those days were gone but I'm just doing what I feel."
More Kylie Minogue News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage