Kylie Minogue May Never Get Married
Kylie Minogue has dismissed continued speculation she is set to wed her male model lover - admitting marriage may be "a path I'll never go down". The Aussie superstar has been dating Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, and has had to publicly deny rumours of engagement on several occasions.
And although she recently insisted she was ready to start a family with Segura after completing her upcoming album, Minogue has resigned herself to the fact she may never be a married woman. In an interview with Britain's Elle magazine, she says,"Maybe it's (marriage) a path I'll never go down. All I know is you can do worse than expect the unexpected."
But the "Spinning Around" hitmaker insists she is far from unhappy with her current set-up, saying "I'm in a very happy, romantic place. I thought those days were gone but I'm just doing what I feel."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes