Kylie Minogue May Never Get Married
Kylie Minogue has dismissed continued speculation she is set to wed her male model lover - admitting marriage may be "a path I'll never go down". The Aussie superstar has been dating Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, and has had to publicly deny rumours of engagement on several occasions.
And although she recently insisted she was ready to start a family with Segura after completing her upcoming album, Minogue has resigned herself to the fact she may never be a married woman. In an interview with Britain's Elle magazine, she says,"Maybe it's (marriage) a path I'll never go down. All I know is you can do worse than expect the unexpected."
But the "Spinning Around" hitmaker insists she is far from unhappy with her current set-up, saying "I'm in a very happy, romantic place. I thought those days were gone but I'm just doing what I feel."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death