Kylie Minogue May Never Get Married
Kylie Minogue has dismissed continued speculation she is set to wed her male model lover - admitting marriage may be "a path I'll never go down". The Aussie superstar has been dating Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, and has had to publicly deny rumours of engagement on several occasions.
And although she recently insisted she was ready to start a family with Segura after completing her upcoming album, Minogue has resigned herself to the fact she may never be a married woman. In an interview with Britain's Elle magazine, she says,"Maybe it's (marriage) a path I'll never go down. All I know is you can do worse than expect the unexpected."
But the "Spinning Around" hitmaker insists she is far from unhappy with her current set-up, saying "I'm in a very happy, romantic place. I thought those days were gone but I'm just doing what I feel."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger