Kylie Minogue May Never Get Married
Kylie Minogue has dismissed continued speculation she is set to wed her male model lover - admitting marriage may be "a path I'll never go down". The Aussie superstar has been dating Spanish hunk Andres Velencoso, who is almost a decade younger than her, for the past 18 months, and has had to publicly deny rumours of engagement on several occasions.
And although she recently insisted she was ready to start a family with Segura after completing her upcoming album, Minogue has resigned herself to the fact she may never be a married woman. In an interview with Britain's Elle magazine, she says,"Maybe it's (marriage) a path I'll never go down. All I know is you can do worse than expect the unexpected."
But the "Spinning Around" hitmaker insists she is far from unhappy with her current set-up, saying "I'm in a very happy, romantic place. I thought those days were gone but I'm just doing what I feel."
More Kylie Minogue News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered