Latin Singer Paulina Rubio Pregnant With First Child
Latin singing sensation Paulina Rubio has announced she's pregnant with her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star is preparing to become a mum for the first time with her PR executive husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera, who she married in 2007.
And the 38 year old has taken to her Twitter page to let her friends and fans know the happy news. She writes, "Life has a new meaning... guys, I want to confess with great excitement your (sic) going to be aunts/uncles!!! I am going to be a mom!!!!"
Paulina Rubio achieved international stardom with her fifth studio album "Paulina" which was released in 2000. As of late, she stated that she was writing songs with Nelly Furtado and plans to work together with Cobra Starship for her next English album.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound