Latin Singer Paulina Rubio Pregnant With First Child
Latin singing sensation Paulina Rubio has announced she's pregnant with her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star is preparing to become a mum for the first time with her PR executive husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera, who she married in 2007.
And the 38 year old has taken to her Twitter page to let her friends and fans know the happy news. She writes, "Life has a new meaning... guys, I want to confess with great excitement your (sic) going to be aunts/uncles!!! I am going to be a mom!!!!"
Paulina Rubio achieved international stardom with her fifth studio album "Paulina" which was released in 2000. As of late, she stated that she was writing songs with Nelly Furtado and plans to work together with Cobra Starship for her next English album.
More Paulina Rubio News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character