Latin Singer Paulina Rubio Pregnant With First Child
Latin singing sensation Paulina Rubio has announced she's pregnant with her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star is preparing to become a mum for the first time with her PR executive husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera, who she married in 2007.
And the 38 year old has taken to her Twitter page to let her friends and fans know the happy news. She writes, "Life has a new meaning... guys, I want to confess with great excitement your (sic) going to be aunts/uncles!!! I am going to be a mom!!!!"
Paulina Rubio achieved international stardom with her fifth studio album "Paulina" which was released in 2000. As of late, she stated that she was writing songs with Nelly Furtado and plans to work together with Cobra Starship for her next English album.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!