Latin Singer Paulina Rubio Pregnant With First Child
Latin singing sensation Paulina Rubio has announced she's pregnant with her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star is preparing to become a mum for the first time with her PR executive husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera, who she married in 2007.
And the 38 year old has taken to her Twitter page to let her friends and fans know the happy news. She writes, "Life has a new meaning... guys, I want to confess with great excitement your (sic) going to be aunts/uncles!!! I am going to be a mom!!!!"
Paulina Rubio achieved international stardom with her fifth studio album "Paulina" which was released in 2000. As of late, she stated that she was writing songs with Nelly Furtado and plans to work together with Cobra Starship for her next English album.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked