Latin Singer Paulina Rubio Pregnant With First Child
Latin singing sensation Paulina Rubio has announced she's pregnant with her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star is preparing to become a mum for the first time with her PR executive husband Nicolas Vallejo Najera, who she married in 2007.
And the 38 year old has taken to her Twitter page to let her friends and fans know the happy news. She writes, "Life has a new meaning... guys, I want to confess with great excitement your (sic) going to be aunts/uncles!!! I am going to be a mom!!!!"
Paulina Rubio achieved international stardom with her fifth studio album "Paulina" which was released in 2000. As of late, she stated that she was writing songs with Nelly Furtado and plans to work together with Cobra Starship for her next English album.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'