Kylie Minogue Has Strange Phobia: Hangers
Kylie Minogue has a bizarre phobia - the pop superstar is terrified of clothes hangers. The style icon admits she is terrified of the sight and sound of hangers, and has even designed a special type of closet to display her designer outfits.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "The problem is I hate putting things on hangers. I have a hanger phobia - I don't like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe. It's (wardrobe) a room in my home where everything is laid out. It never looks like other people's wardrobes. I've got far too many shoes, but they're so pretty I don't like to hide them away."
Also in the interview, Minogue revealed one of her biggest fashion regrets. "The occasions when I listen to others and not myself," she said. "But that can apply to numerous aspects in my life, not just fashion. Sometimes I'll be wearing something I feel really uncomfortable in, and I'm sure it looks awful and you're all liars... and then I see what the photographers were seeing and it looks brilliant.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl