Kylie Minogue Has Strange Phobia: Hangers
Kylie Minogue has a bizarre phobia - the pop superstar is terrified of clothes hangers. The style icon admits she is terrified of the sight and sound of hangers, and has even designed a special type of closet to display her designer outfits.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "The problem is I hate putting things on hangers. I have a hanger phobia - I don't like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe. It's (wardrobe) a room in my home where everything is laid out. It never looks like other people's wardrobes. I've got far too many shoes, but they're so pretty I don't like to hide them away."
Also in the interview, Minogue revealed one of her biggest fashion regrets. "The occasions when I listen to others and not myself," she said. "But that can apply to numerous aspects in my life, not just fashion. Sometimes I'll be wearing something I feel really uncomfortable in, and I'm sure it looks awful and you're all liars... and then I see what the photographers were seeing and it looks brilliant.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder