Kylie Minogue Has Strange Phobia: Hangers
Kylie Minogue has a bizarre phobia - the pop superstar is terrified of clothes hangers. The style icon admits she is terrified of the sight and sound of hangers, and has even designed a special type of closet to display her designer outfits.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "The problem is I hate putting things on hangers. I have a hanger phobia - I don't like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe. It's (wardrobe) a room in my home where everything is laid out. It never looks like other people's wardrobes. I've got far too many shoes, but they're so pretty I don't like to hide them away."
Also in the interview, Minogue revealed one of her biggest fashion regrets. "The occasions when I listen to others and not myself," she said. "But that can apply to numerous aspects in my life, not just fashion. Sometimes I'll be wearing something I feel really uncomfortable in, and I'm sure it looks awful and you're all liars... and then I see what the photographers were seeing and it looks brilliant.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight