Kylie Minogue Has Strange Phobia: Hangers
Kylie Minogue has a bizarre phobia - the pop superstar is terrified of clothes hangers. The style icon admits she is terrified of the sight and sound of hangers, and has even designed a special type of closet to display her designer outfits.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "The problem is I hate putting things on hangers. I have a hanger phobia - I don't like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe. It's (wardrobe) a room in my home where everything is laid out. It never looks like other people's wardrobes. I've got far too many shoes, but they're so pretty I don't like to hide them away."
Also in the interview, Minogue revealed one of her biggest fashion regrets. "The occasions when I listen to others and not myself," she said. "But that can apply to numerous aspects in my life, not just fashion. Sometimes I'll be wearing something I feel really uncomfortable in, and I'm sure it looks awful and you're all liars... and then I see what the photographers were seeing and it looks brilliant.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce