Kylie Minogue Has Strange Phobia: Hangers
Kylie Minogue has a bizarre phobia - the pop superstar is terrified of clothes hangers. The style icon admits she is terrified of the sight and sound of hangers, and has even designed a special type of closet to display her designer outfits.
She tells Britain's Elle magazine, "The problem is I hate putting things on hangers. I have a hanger phobia - I don't like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe. It's (wardrobe) a room in my home where everything is laid out. It never looks like other people's wardrobes. I've got far too many shoes, but they're so pretty I don't like to hide them away."
Also in the interview, Minogue revealed one of her biggest fashion regrets. "The occasions when I listen to others and not myself," she said. "But that can apply to numerous aspects in my life, not just fashion. Sometimes I'll be wearing something I feel really uncomfortable in, and I'm sure it looks awful and you're all liars... and then I see what the photographers were seeing and it looks brilliant.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3