Charlie Sheen Gives Daughters' Custody to Ex-Wife
Charlie Sheen has surrendered legal custody of his two children with ex-wife Denise Richards, according to a U.S. report. The "Two and a Half Men" star has been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over the former couple's daughters - six-year-old Sam and four-year-old Lola Rose - since divorcing Richards in 2006 after four years of marriage.
The pair called a truce by celebrating New Year's Eve together with an intimate family gathering at the actress' home in Los Angeles. Now Sheen and Richards have both signed a written document giving full legal custody to the "Wild Things" actress, reports TMZ.com.
Richards was reportedly seeking full custody following Sheen's marital problems with current wife Brooke Mueller - the couple has been largely estranged since a Christmas Day fight landed Sheen behind bars in Colorado. Sheen has pleaded not guilty to third-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief and will stand trial in July over the alleged bust-up.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune