Charlie Sheen Gives Daughters' Custody to Ex-Wife
Charlie Sheen has surrendered legal custody of his two children with ex-wife Denise Richards, according to a U.S. report. The "Two and a Half Men" star has been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over the former couple's daughters - six-year-old Sam and four-year-old Lola Rose - since divorcing Richards in 2006 after four years of marriage.
The pair called a truce by celebrating New Year's Eve together with an intimate family gathering at the actress' home in Los Angeles. Now Sheen and Richards have both signed a written document giving full legal custody to the "Wild Things" actress, reports TMZ.com.
Richards was reportedly seeking full custody following Sheen's marital problems with current wife Brooke Mueller - the couple has been largely estranged since a Christmas Day fight landed Sheen behind bars in Colorado. Sheen has pleaded not guilty to third-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief and will stand trial in July over the alleged bust-up.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says