Charlie Sheen Gives Daughters' Custody to Ex-Wife
Charlie Sheen has surrendered legal custody of his two children with ex-wife Denise Richards, according to a U.S. report. The "Two and a Half Men" star has been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over the former couple's daughters - six-year-old Sam and four-year-old Lola Rose - since divorcing Richards in 2006 after four years of marriage.
The pair called a truce by celebrating New Year's Eve together with an intimate family gathering at the actress' home in Los Angeles. Now Sheen and Richards have both signed a written document giving full legal custody to the "Wild Things" actress, reports TMZ.com.
Richards was reportedly seeking full custody following Sheen's marital problems with current wife Brooke Mueller - the couple has been largely estranged since a Christmas Day fight landed Sheen behind bars in Colorado. Sheen has pleaded not guilty to third-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief and will stand trial in July over the alleged bust-up.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap