Charlie Sheen Gives Daughters' Custody to Ex-Wife
Charlie Sheen has surrendered legal custody of his two children with ex-wife Denise Richards, according to a U.S. report. The "Two and a Half Men" star has been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over the former couple's daughters - six-year-old Sam and four-year-old Lola Rose - since divorcing Richards in 2006 after four years of marriage.
The pair called a truce by celebrating New Year's Eve together with an intimate family gathering at the actress' home in Los Angeles. Now Sheen and Richards have both signed a written document giving full legal custody to the "Wild Things" actress, reports TMZ.com.
Richards was reportedly seeking full custody following Sheen's marital problems with current wife Brooke Mueller - the couple has been largely estranged since a Christmas Day fight landed Sheen behind bars in Colorado. Sheen has pleaded not guilty to third-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief and will stand trial in July over the alleged bust-up.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off