Charlie Sheen Gives Daughters' Custody to Ex-Wife
Charlie Sheen has surrendered legal custody of his two children with ex-wife Denise Richards, according to a U.S. report. The "Two and a Half Men" star has been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over the former couple's daughters - six-year-old Sam and four-year-old Lola Rose - since divorcing Richards in 2006 after four years of marriage.
The pair called a truce by celebrating New Year's Eve together with an intimate family gathering at the actress' home in Los Angeles. Now Sheen and Richards have both signed a written document giving full legal custody to the "Wild Things" actress, reports TMZ.com.
Richards was reportedly seeking full custody following Sheen's marital problems with current wife Brooke Mueller - the couple has been largely estranged since a Christmas Day fight landed Sheen behind bars in Colorado. Sheen has pleaded not guilty to third-degree assault, menacing, and criminal mischief and will stand trial in July over the alleged bust-up.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes