Katt Williams Facing New Financial Woes
Troubled comedian Katt Williams is facing new financial woes - he owes more than $280,000 in unpaid taxes. Officers at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a demand against the Norbit star for $284,419 on March 15 at the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
But his manager insists the funnyman has every intention of sorting out the problem, telling the Detroit News, "Mr. Williams will pay all debts owed to the IRS." The actor's personal problems have spun out of control in the last year - he was arrested in Georgia on suspicion of burglary in November 2009, and was sued in February this year over an allegedly unpaid construction bill.
And in March, he was hit with a $1 million lawsuit from a recording studio owner, who accused the star of attacking him.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son