Katt Williams Facing New Financial Woes
Troubled comedian Katt Williams is facing new financial woes - he owes more than $280,000 in unpaid taxes. Officers at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a demand against the Norbit star for $284,419 on March 15 at the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
But his manager insists the funnyman has every intention of sorting out the problem, telling the Detroit News, "Mr. Williams will pay all debts owed to the IRS." The actor's personal problems have spun out of control in the last year - he was arrested in Georgia on suspicion of burglary in November 2009, and was sued in February this year over an allegedly unpaid construction bill.
And in March, he was hit with a $1 million lawsuit from a recording studio owner, who accused the star of attacking him.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie