Katt Williams Facing New Financial Woes
Troubled comedian Katt Williams is facing new financial woes - he owes more than $280,000 in unpaid taxes. Officers at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a demand against the Norbit star for $284,419 on March 15 at the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
But his manager insists the funnyman has every intention of sorting out the problem, telling the Detroit News, "Mr. Williams will pay all debts owed to the IRS." The actor's personal problems have spun out of control in the last year - he was arrested in Georgia on suspicion of burglary in November 2009, and was sued in February this year over an allegedly unpaid construction bill.
And in March, he was hit with a $1 million lawsuit from a recording studio owner, who accused the star of attacking him.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season