Katt Williams Facing New Financial Woes
Troubled comedian Katt Williams is facing new financial woes - he owes more than $280,000 in unpaid taxes. Officers at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a demand against the Norbit star for $284,419 on March 15 at the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
But his manager insists the funnyman has every intention of sorting out the problem, telling the Detroit News, "Mr. Williams will pay all debts owed to the IRS." The actor's personal problems have spun out of control in the last year - he was arrested in Georgia on suspicion of burglary in November 2009, and was sued in February this year over an allegedly unpaid construction bill.
And in March, he was hit with a $1 million lawsuit from a recording studio owner, who accused the star of attacking him.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch