Katt Williams Facing New Financial Woes
Troubled comedian Katt Williams is facing new financial woes - he owes more than $280,000 in unpaid taxes. Officers at America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) filed a demand against the Norbit star for $284,419 on March 15 at the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds.
But his manager insists the funnyman has every intention of sorting out the problem, telling the Detroit News, "Mr. Williams will pay all debts owed to the IRS." The actor's personal problems have spun out of control in the last year - he was arrested in Georgia on suspicion of burglary in November 2009, and was sued in February this year over an allegedly unpaid construction bill.
And in March, he was hit with a $1 million lawsuit from a recording studio owner, who accused the star of attacking him.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences