David Boreanaz and Wife Visit Counselor Following His Infidelity Confession
David Boreanaz and his wife are hoping for a fresh start following the actor's infidelity admission - they're undergoing counsellings and are set to move into a new home in a bid to salvage their marriage. The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star stunned fans on Monday, May 3 after confessing he had cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman, after an anonymous mistress threatened to sell her story to the press.
Now the actor and the former Playboy Playmate are working through their issues with the help of a counselor, according to Boreanaz's mother-in-law. Bergman's mum Sue Scallion tells E! news the couple has no plans to split up and is even relocating to a new house together.
Scallion explains, "They're getting ready to move into a new home. My husband and I are going to go to Los Angeles and help them move into their new house. They confide in us and they lean on us for support. My daughter's very strong. Jaime told me one day, 'Divorce just isn't an option.' They are going to make this work and keep the family together and raise the children."
"Jaime can see what would happen to the children and the family if they let something like this get a hold of them. They're not going to give in to it. Jaime and David, they've got a lot of work to do. But they love each other."
Scallion also reveals the couple is furious over the alleged extortion attempt, adding, "They are appalled... I think they want to take a stand against this and say, 'You don't have the right to do this'."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up