David Boreanaz and Wife Visit Counselor Following His Infidelity Confession
David Boreanaz and his wife are hoping for a fresh start following the actor's infidelity admission - they're undergoing counsellings and are set to move into a new home in a bid to salvage their marriage. The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star stunned fans on Monday, May 3 after confessing he had cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman, after an anonymous mistress threatened to sell her story to the press.
Now the actor and the former Playboy Playmate are working through their issues with the help of a counselor, according to Boreanaz's mother-in-law. Bergman's mum Sue Scallion tells E! news the couple has no plans to split up and is even relocating to a new house together.
Scallion explains, "They're getting ready to move into a new home. My husband and I are going to go to Los Angeles and help them move into their new house. They confide in us and they lean on us for support. My daughter's very strong. Jaime told me one day, 'Divorce just isn't an option.' They are going to make this work and keep the family together and raise the children."
"Jaime can see what would happen to the children and the family if they let something like this get a hold of them. They're not going to give in to it. Jaime and David, they've got a lot of work to do. But they love each other."
Scallion also reveals the couple is furious over the alleged extortion attempt, adding, "They are appalled... I think they want to take a stand against this and say, 'You don't have the right to do this'."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala