Rihanna Is a Fun Person, Matt Kemp Says
U.S. baseball star Matt Kemp has opened up about his romance with Rihanna, insisting the "Umbrella" hitmaker is "fun to be around". The ultra-private sportsman, who plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers, has been keeping details of his romance secret, but after the loved-up singer gushed about her new boyfriend in a recent radio interview, Kemp has started cooing about the R&B superstar.
When asked if he and Rihanna were officially an item, Kemp told UsMagazine.com, "Yeah! That's my girl," adding, "She's just a fun person. I love to be around her... She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her."
Rihanna, who recently confirmed Kemp was her her boyfriend, adding "It's new and it's fun and it's nothing too serious," admits the romance is being tested by her world tour. She says, "I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
But Kemp is counting down the days to the next time he'll see his girl: "She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll be at a couple of (baseball) games."
More Rihanna News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!