Rihanna Is a Fun Person, Matt Kemp Says
U.S. baseball star Matt Kemp has opened up about his romance with Rihanna, insisting the "Umbrella" hitmaker is "fun to be around". The ultra-private sportsman, who plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers, has been keeping details of his romance secret, but after the loved-up singer gushed about her new boyfriend in a recent radio interview, Kemp has started cooing about the R&B superstar.
When asked if he and Rihanna were officially an item, Kemp told UsMagazine.com, "Yeah! That's my girl," adding, "She's just a fun person. I love to be around her... She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her."
Rihanna, who recently confirmed Kemp was her her boyfriend, adding "It's new and it's fun and it's nothing too serious," admits the romance is being tested by her world tour. She says, "I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
But Kemp is counting down the days to the next time he'll see his girl: "She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll be at a couple of (baseball) games."
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie