Rihanna Is a Fun Person, Matt Kemp Says
U.S. baseball star Matt Kemp has opened up about his romance with Rihanna, insisting the "Umbrella" hitmaker is "fun to be around". The ultra-private sportsman, who plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers, has been keeping details of his romance secret, but after the loved-up singer gushed about her new boyfriend in a recent radio interview, Kemp has started cooing about the R&B superstar.
When asked if he and Rihanna were officially an item, Kemp told UsMagazine.com, "Yeah! That's my girl," adding, "She's just a fun person. I love to be around her... She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her."
Rihanna, who recently confirmed Kemp was her her boyfriend, adding "It's new and it's fun and it's nothing too serious," admits the romance is being tested by her world tour. She says, "I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
But Kemp is counting down the days to the next time he'll see his girl: "She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll be at a couple of (baseball) games."
More Rihanna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage