Rihanna Is a Fun Person, Matt Kemp Says
U.S. baseball star Matt Kemp has opened up about his romance with Rihanna, insisting the "Umbrella" hitmaker is "fun to be around". The ultra-private sportsman, who plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers, has been keeping details of his romance secret, but after the loved-up singer gushed about her new boyfriend in a recent radio interview, Kemp has started cooing about the R&B superstar.
When asked if he and Rihanna were officially an item, Kemp told UsMagazine.com, "Yeah! That's my girl," adding, "She's just a fun person. I love to be around her... She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her."
Rihanna, who recently confirmed Kemp was her her boyfriend, adding "It's new and it's fun and it's nothing too serious," admits the romance is being tested by her world tour. She says, "I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
But Kemp is counting down the days to the next time he'll see his girl: "She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll be at a couple of (baseball) games."
More Rihanna News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7