Rihanna Is a Fun Person, Matt Kemp Says
U.S. baseball star Matt Kemp has opened up about his romance with Rihanna, insisting the "Umbrella" hitmaker is "fun to be around". The ultra-private sportsman, who plays for the Los Angeles Dodgers, has been keeping details of his romance secret, but after the loved-up singer gushed about her new boyfriend in a recent radio interview, Kemp has started cooing about the R&B superstar.
When asked if he and Rihanna were officially an item, Kemp told UsMagazine.com, "Yeah! That's my girl," adding, "She's just a fun person. I love to be around her... She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her."
Rihanna, who recently confirmed Kemp was her her boyfriend, adding "It's new and it's fun and it's nothing too serious," admits the romance is being tested by her world tour. She says, "I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
But Kemp is counting down the days to the next time he'll see his girl: "She's definitely not gonna be here for a little while. Hopefully when she gets back she'll be at a couple of (baseball) games."
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3