'Alice in Wonderland' Is One of the World's Highest-Grossing Movies
Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" has become the moviemaker's most successful film, landing him a place in the all-time top 10 box office hits. The Disney movie has made $928.9 million around the world, and, as a result, has nudged "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" out of the top 10.
James Cameron's "Avatar" became the world's highest-grossing movie earlier this year after ending "Titanic" 's decade-long reign at the top of the global box office.
"Alice in Wonderland" is a magical and imaginative twist on some of the most beloved stories of all time. Johnny Depp stars as the Mad Hatter and Mia Wasikowska as 19-year-old Alice, who returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends. Released in 3-D on March 5, it debuted at No. 1 on North American Box Office.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal