Corbin Bernsen Slapped With Tax Problem
Actor Corbin Bernsen has become the latest star to fall foul of California tax officials after allegedly falling behind with payments. The "Major League" star has had a lien filed against him and his wife Amanda Pays, accusing them of owing $94,681 in delinquent taxes.
The demand was submitted by California tax bosses at the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds on March 19 according to the Detroit News.
Another celebrity who is also tangled in tax problem is Pamela Anderson. She has allegedly failed to pay a staggering $493,000 in income tax installments and blamed "events out of my control" for the failure to pay.
Recently, Christina Ricci also rushed to settle her debts after she was accused of failing to pay a massive tax bill. The former child star has received a lien from officials at the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, filed earlier this month, which claims she owes $179,568 in taxes from 2008.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!