Heaven and Hell Scrap Tour as Ronnie James Dio Battles Cancer
Ronnie James Dio's ongoing cancer battle has wrecked rock supergroup Heaven and Hell's summer tour plans - the group has scrapped all commitments for the foreseeable future to allow the former Dio star to concentrate of his health crisis.
Dio was diagnosed with stomach cancer late last year and recently revealed he is finding it difficult to eat. And now it appears his hopes of being fit enough for the band's extensive summer tour have been dashed.
A statement from the group reads, "We have to announce that all forthcoming Heaven & Hell European shows have been cancelled as sadly Ronnie isn't well enough to tour. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show