Heaven and Hell Scrap Tour as Ronnie James Dio Battles Cancer
Ronnie James Dio's ongoing cancer battle has wrecked rock supergroup Heaven and Hell's summer tour plans - the group has scrapped all commitments for the foreseeable future to allow the former Dio star to concentrate of his health crisis.
Dio was diagnosed with stomach cancer late last year and recently revealed he is finding it difficult to eat. And now it appears his hopes of being fit enough for the band's extensive summer tour have been dashed.
A statement from the group reads, "We have to announce that all forthcoming Heaven & Hell European shows have been cancelled as sadly Ronnie isn't well enough to tour. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years