Heaven and Hell Scrap Tour as Ronnie James Dio Battles Cancer
Ronnie James Dio's ongoing cancer battle has wrecked rock supergroup Heaven and Hell's summer tour plans - the group has scrapped all commitments for the foreseeable future to allow the former Dio star to concentrate of his health crisis.
Dio was diagnosed with stomach cancer late last year and recently revealed he is finding it difficult to eat. And now it appears his hopes of being fit enough for the band's extensive summer tour have been dashed.
A statement from the group reads, "We have to announce that all forthcoming Heaven & Hell European shows have been cancelled as sadly Ronnie isn't well enough to tour. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?