Heaven and Hell Scrap Tour as Ronnie James Dio Battles Cancer
Ronnie James Dio's ongoing cancer battle has wrecked rock supergroup Heaven and Hell's summer tour plans - the group has scrapped all commitments for the foreseeable future to allow the former Dio star to concentrate of his health crisis.
Dio was diagnosed with stomach cancer late last year and recently revealed he is finding it difficult to eat. And now it appears his hopes of being fit enough for the band's extensive summer tour have been dashed.
A statement from the group reads, "We have to announce that all forthcoming Heaven & Hell European shows have been cancelled as sadly Ronnie isn't well enough to tour. We hope that everyone understands and want to thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support at this time."
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?