Moby Forms a New Heavy Metal Band
Dance music star Moby has announced plans to hit the road with a heavy metal band. The "Porcelain" hitmaker has formed a new group, called Diamondsnake, with three pals, and he has released the tracks "What the World Needs Now Is Rock", "We Wanna Love You" and "Rock and Raw" on websites Facebook and MySpace.com.
A statement from Moby reads, "Combining such disparate influences as rock, hard rock, metal, and heavy metal, New York City's Diamondsnake was borne out of a shared love for entering a small, dark, and musty room, plugging into a few amps, and playing as loud as possible for a seriously long time."
Diamondsnake is set to make its concert debut on June 17 at New York City's Highline Ballroom.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest