'Iron Man 2' Leaked Before U.S. Screening
Pirated copies of "Iron Man 2" have leaked online four days before the much-anticipated sequel hits cinemas in the U.S. Studio bosses at Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment opted to release the movie outside America before the film's domestic release on Friday, May 7, and they were rewarded with ticket sales of more than $100 million at the international box office last weekend.
But the quick release has given pirates the opportunity to copy the movie and leak it. According to The Hollywood Reporter, camcorder-shot copies of the movie are available for download on a string of torrent sites online.
On related news, J.J. Abrams would debut a secret trailer for a movie which has been identified as "Super 8" with the midnight showings of "Iron Man 2" in the U.S.. Said to either be a prequel to sequel to "Cloverfield", the trailer sees a bunch of kids shooting using 8mm camera in '70s or '80s and accidentally capturing an alien on the lens.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges