'Iron Man 2' Leaked Before U.S. Screening
Pirated copies of "Iron Man 2" have leaked online four days before the much-anticipated sequel hits cinemas in the U.S. Studio bosses at Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment opted to release the movie outside America before the film's domestic release on Friday, May 7, and they were rewarded with ticket sales of more than $100 million at the international box office last weekend.
But the quick release has given pirates the opportunity to copy the movie and leak it. According to The Hollywood Reporter, camcorder-shot copies of the movie are available for download on a string of torrent sites online.
On related news, J.J. Abrams would debut a secret trailer for a movie which has been identified as "Super 8" with the midnight showings of "Iron Man 2" in the U.S.. Said to either be a prequel to sequel to "Cloverfield", the trailer sees a bunch of kids shooting using 8mm camera in '70s or '80s and accidentally capturing an alien on the lens.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group