'Iron Man 2' Leaked Before U.S. Screening
Pirated copies of "Iron Man 2" have leaked online four days before the much-anticipated sequel hits cinemas in the U.S. Studio bosses at Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment opted to release the movie outside America before the film's domestic release on Friday, May 7, and they were rewarded with ticket sales of more than $100 million at the international box office last weekend.
But the quick release has given pirates the opportunity to copy the movie and leak it. According to The Hollywood Reporter, camcorder-shot copies of the movie are available for download on a string of torrent sites online.
On related news, J.J. Abrams would debut a secret trailer for a movie which has been identified as "Super 8" with the midnight showings of "Iron Man 2" in the U.S.. Said to either be a prequel to sequel to "Cloverfield", the trailer sees a bunch of kids shooting using 8mm camera in '70s or '80s and accidentally capturing an alien on the lens.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise