Kristin Cavallari: 'I'm Off of All Drugs'
"The Hills" star Kristin Cavallari has fired back at reports she was caught snorting cocaine backstage at the Coachella festival in California last month, insisting she doesn't need drugs to have a good time.
The reality TV star claims the fact the drug story took three weeks to hit the tabloids proves it isn't true. She says, "Don't you think if that were really true, it would come out right after Coachella...? Isn't it convenient that the week the show (The Hills) premieres, now Us Weekly is doing a whole thing about us."
Cavallari claims the cocaine story started earlier this year when her co-stars started suggesting she needed to calm down when her partying ways got out of control. She adds, "It just came out of left field and then it dies down because there is no story."
Speaking to Los Angeles DJ Valentine on his breakfast show on Tuesday, May 4, Cavallari confessed to trying cocaine when she was a teenager, but she no longer uses the "disgusting drug". She told him, "I tried it in high school and I did an interview with Teen People years ago... I admitted it. I've seen people in my life really change because of it... It really messes with your chemical balance, so I don't like being around it. I think of it as kind of a shady, disgusting drug."
"I like to go and have a good time. It's no shock that I drink... but I'm not doing anything that I shouldn't be doing... I'm off of all drugs... I'm actually really healthy; I take care of myself."
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting